13: Anonymous

Sorry for the --very-- late update! I've got a whole lot of school crap to deal with lately, and it's getting on my nerves so much that I end up just... pah, I don't want to talk about it. Let's talk about Durarara!! instead! Did you know that the 2nd season will be up soon?

More updates in the author's note later on, as of now feel free to enjoy the update!

13: Anonymous

------------------

You woke up a few hours later, horrified, because it was already half past 11 and Kyoya didn't even bother to wake you up. And you had specifically told your partner to wake you up around 10. Well, he himself didn't seem to take notice of the time, because when you cocked your head to your partner's desk, he too was sound asleep. You decided against waking him up and scolding him, after all, it seemed like the two of you both had quite a day.

You got up to make some coffee in the station's pantry, and when you came back you were surprised to see that Kyoya was already awake.

"...Should I say good morning?" He greeted as he rubbed his eyes. You laughed, sitting back down on your desk. "Nah, don't even bother." You replied. Ever since this investigation started, you didn't even care about if it was day or night anymore. You raised your coffee mug to Kyoya, "Coffee?"

"I'll go make some myself." Stretching around, he got up from his desk and went over to the pantry. As you were left along in your cubicle, you checked around for possible things to do. The morgue was already locked at this time, if you had went there earlier then it was still possible to check the new body, but right now, since it was already closed, you decided to do some handwork on your computer.

...Oh, wait a second.

You reached into your pocket and, sure enough, inside was the piece of paper that Celty gave to you. Once your computer had booted up, you hooked up with a connection to the internet, and opened your browser. As you were typing the URL into the search engine, Kyoya came back with his own cup of coffee. "What's with that?" He asked. Then, with a teasing smile, he added, "You're not slacking off on the internet, are you?"

"Oh shut up." You rolled your eyes, but found his joke mildly amusing. Ha. As if you were afraid of being scolded for slacking off. "This is a lead, Yoshida."

"Really? Where did you get it?" He took a sip from his coffee.

"A friend."

You pressed enter, and the URL led you to a page. It had the Dollars insignia in the middle, and below it was a space to type a password. You blinked.

Kyoya, on the other hand, didn't manage to hold back his surprise. He spat out his coffee and shrieked, "THE DOLLARS?!"

"Ssssshhhhh!!!" You threw a book at him, causing your partner to stumble on the floor. His head popped right back up, "How in the world did you get your hands on the Dollars website?!"