Slut *Randy*

edit; everything after the part titled "a/n" is my best work so if you get bored skip to there. enjoy :) - bub x

Rye's POV:

As I sat on the sofa on live to the roadies, my beautiful boyfriend walked in the room, looking as gorgeous as ever. "Hey babe" he said, looking down at his phone. I blushed a hard blush and whispered, "Fovvs, im live." The roadies didn't know we were actually dating, but they all shipped Randy, hard. Andy sat between my legs on the floor, out of sight from the roadies on the live stream as I carried on chatting to them, shouting people out if they sent in contributions.

I got a few comments saying "where did Andy go" but Andy just shook his head at me, not wanting the Roadies to know he was there. I just shrugged my shoulders and made up some excuse about Andy being at Nandos with Brook.

I carried on chatting to the roadies and I felt Andy's hand creep up my leg, punching my thigh making me jump. I glared at him and tried to ignore it. He carried on caressing my thighs before he began palming me through my jeans, making me whimper causing a few roadies to question it. I just told them I had a leg cramp.

With that, an I'm very rich came through saying "Rye, if you have a leg cramp you should stand up. It helps! Love you"

I couldn't ignore her so I stood up, the top half of my body covering the whole shot. Without warning, Andy pulled off my jeans, sliding down my underwear with them. I gasped and sat back down immediately, saying thank you for the suggestion. I mouthed "stop" to Andy as he smirked at me before taking my already hard dick in his hands. He started off slowly, pumping my dick, staring up at me innocently. I bit my bottom lip to stop any moans and turned back to the live. "G-guys" I whimpered as he quickened the pace, "I have to g-go, thank you f-for the gifts. Love y-you all" I said before grabbing my phone and turning off the live, letting out a relieving moan.

I pulled Andy's hands off of me and roughly attached my lips to his, taking off his shirt and sitting him on my lap. "You've been a bad boy Andy Fowler" I whispered to him before attacking his neck with kisses as he lets out a soft moan. "slut" I smirked before putting him back on the floor, onto his knees. "Now, I'm gonna fuck your mouth. Open" I said and he obeyed every order. He started to tease my tip but I had already been teased enough. I grabbed a bunch of his hair and thrusted my dick to the back of his throat, watching as his eyes filled up with tears and he moaned around my dick. "You look so pretty with me in your mouth" I whispered before releasing into his mouth, letting out a loud moan. He stood up and locked eyes with me before swallowing right in front of me. "Slut" I repeated before pulling him into a kiss.

I put my clothes back on just as the rest of the boys walked into the flat. "You guys have fun?" Mikey asked, looking at Andys neck which was covered in hickeys. He blushed and cuddled into my chest as I laughed.