Wet Dreams *Rack*

Jack's POV:

I woke up, a sweaty mess led next to Rye. Nothing happened between us, he just got sleepy so we cuddled and he fell asleep. But that's not what my dreams told me.

I looked down at my boxers and rolled my eyes. I took Rye's arm off from around me and teared up. I knew i had a crush on Rye but I've never thought about him like that before. What if he knows? What if I spoke in my sleep? He must think I'm disgusting.

I ran into the bathroom and tears slid down my face as I cleaned myself up, throwing my boxers in the washing basket.

Suddenly the door knocked and I slapped my hand over my mouth, picking up a towel to cover my, now naked, body. "Who is it?" I choked, holding back tears. "It's Rye. Are you okay?"
"I'm fine" I lied, opening the door and storming past him and onto the sofa.

We've all been awake for about an hour and we were all sat in the cinema room watching a movie, although I wasn't really focusing. Rye had decided to sit right next to me, even though I haven't spoken to him all day.

My dream from last night flashed back into my head as he moved closer to me and under my blanket.

Rye pinned me against the wall, pulling me into a dirty kiss. I let out a whimper as his tongue explored my mouth. He pushed me onto the bed, crawling on top of me and kissing my neck and jaw. "fuck Rye" I whispered as he found my sweet spot under my ear. Quiet moans left my mouth as he sucked and licked on that one spot, definitely leaving a dark purple mark. He reattached his lips to mine before saying "do you want it?" I squealed just at his husky voice as he dug his fingers into my hips. "Do. You. Want. It" he repeated, practically growling at me. "Fuck, Rye, yes" I choked. He smirked and his fingers traced the hem of my boxers.

Rye slapped my arm, taking me out of my thoughts and into reality. "What the fuck do you want?" I snapped at him. I didn't mean to, I was just ashamed of myself. "What's your problem?" He asked, whispering so the other boys didn't hear. "Leave me alone" I growled, pulling the blanket away from him and over me more, hiding my hard on.

The movie went on and I got more and more uncomfortable with my little problem in the downstairs area so I excused myself to go to the bathroom.

I walked in and sat down on the closed toilet seat, taking my dick, which was already leaking precum, into my hands and pictured the rest of my dream.

He fiercely ripped my boxers off, watching as my dick sprung up against my stomach. He bit his lip at the sight and moved down to kiss my thighs, my fingers in his hair. I pushed his head towards my dick, bucking my hips up towards him. He pinned my hips down harshly. "Behave" he growled, running his tongue over the slit of my dick slowly, teasingly. "F-fuck" I whimpered as he took my length into his mouth, gagging straight away due to how big I was. He moaned, literally moaned, around my dick as he bobbed his head quicker, gagging and whining every time. Dirty noises left my mouth "Rye!" I moaned.

Rye's POV:

I got up to check on Jack and made my way to the bathroom. I was about to knock when I decided to listen first. "Fuck Rye faster"

What? That's my name?

I continued to listen, my joggers getting tighter. "Yes Rye that feels so fucking good"
Was he, wanking over me?

I swung open the door, catching him in action as he stood up, covering himself with the shower curtain. "What the fuck Rye?" He screamed, tears streaming down his face. "J-Jack I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me" I begged, walking towards him to comfort him.

He backed away, fear all over his face. "Leave me alone" he whispered before pulling his boxers back up and running upstairs to his bedroom.

I fell onto the bathroom floor and buried my head in my knees.

I've liked Jack for a while now, and hearing him moan my name was the hottest thing, but why was he acting like he hated me?

....

It's been a week since I walked in on Jack and he hadn't said a single word to me, and id had enough.

I walked into his room and turned off his TV on which he was playing Fortnite. He didn't even get angry at me, he just got under his covers and turned to face the wall.

"Jack for fuck sake what's wrong? What have I done?"

"What do you mean what have you done?" He choked. My eyes widened as he spoke the first words to me in a week.

I led down on the bed next to him and pulled him so he was looking me dead in the eyes. "Jack. Talk to me"

And he did. It took him a while, but he told me everything. He didn't tell me what happened in the dream, but just imagining him, a moaning mess beneath me, made me harden.

He was balling his eyes out as he finished his story. "Please don't hate me Rye. I know it's disgusting" he sobbed, burying his head in my chest. I grabbed him by the waist and kissed his head.

"It's not disgusting baby" I whispered. I could practically feel him blush at the pet name. He looked up at me and smiled, pecking my cheek.

I bit my lip as I looked down at the gorgeous boy in my arms.

"How about we make that dream a reality?" I smirked.