caught in the act - randy

ryes pov:

it was halfway through fifty shades and I felt my joggers start to get tight. I was in the living room, on my own, watching movies. the other boys were out for dinner and Andy was cooped up in his bedroom on his own.

I bit my lip, trying to ignore the tingling sensation happening in my stomach but i just couldn't anymore.

I rolled my eyes and put my hand down the waistband of my joggers, palming myself through my boxers, teasing myself.

Andy's pov:

I coughed before realising how dry my mouth was, moving my laptop from my lap and hopping out of bed, making my way downstairs to get a drink.

as I passed the living room, I thought nothing of the small whines I could hear, assuming it was just the tv.

I carried on into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of squash, gulping it down quickly.

the audible whines were getting louder so I, being the nosey prick I am, pressed my ear against the living room door, listening intently.

I listened to the slap of skin and the dirty noises rolling from Rye's lips and my jeans started to get tight, my hand finding its way to my member.

I had to clasp my hand over my mouth as I heard my name through the moans erupting from rye.

"fuck Andy, yes, right there" he grunted, and I couldn't just listen anymore.

I swung open the living room door and was faced with rye, a sweaty, horny, mess on the sofa, one hand on his dick and the other in his hair.

he snapped his head towards me and quickly covered himself up with a cushion, his cheeks flaring bright red.

"what the fuck Andy!" he shouted as I closed the door behind me and walked over to him.

"Andy, I'm so sorry, please don't hate me" he started to tear up, his hand still grasped firmly on the cushion.

"don't be sorry" I whispered, crawling on top of him, placing my finger over his lips, asserting my dominance.

he shivered under my touch and raises his eyebrow in confusion, looking down at my hard member, visible through my jeans.

"now, are you gonna be a good boy and let me punish you for doing such a naughty thing on the sofa" I teased, my free hand tracing his abs, sitting on the cushion, it being the only thing between me and his dick.

he gulped and bit his lip, nodding slowly, watching as I removed the cushion from under him, his hard dick springing up to his abs.

just the sight of him alone made me whimper. he wrapped his tongue sinfully around my finger that was still placed on his lips, sucking and biting, working himself up.

I smirked at him before touching the back of his throat, making him gag, a moan following straight after.

I didn't hesitate before my mouth was wrapped around ryes dick, my tongue licking the slit, his legs shaking in pure ecstacy.

"fuck andy" he whispered, letting my fingers slide out of his mouth.

he put his hands in my hair and guided my head, thrusting into me, fucking my face.

I moaned as his dick hit the back of my throat, watching as rye crumbled beneath me, each suck making him shiver.

"fuck Andy I'm gonna-" he whispered, stopping before the last word.
"not yet" I demanded, my hand automatically going to his throat, squeezing it.

my face went red as I didn't know how he would react, but instead of getting freaked out, he just grumbled, biting his lip.

I got up from the sofa and took of my jeans, followed by my boxers, before climbing back onto him.

he watched as I hovered over him before sliding down onto his dick, my ass already stretched from playing with myself this morning.

we both moaned as he entered me, my head rolling back in pleasure. I adjusted onto his length before I started bouncing up and down, the slap of skin so loud our moans were barely audible.

his fingers dug into my hips, leaving bruises as we spend up our pace, rye bucking his hips, hitting my prostate every time.

I felt a warm feeling in my stomach as I came untouched onto ryes chest before he pulled out and released onto mine.

I smirked at him before licking my liquid from his chest, sucking his nipple lightly, sending shivers around his body.

I made it to his face and gave him a dainty kiss on the lips before slumping down next to him, covering our naked, sweaty bodies in a blanket.

he turned around and placed a kiss on my forehead. "you should catch me in the act more often" he smiled.

••••
A/N
Hiya!! it's been a hot minute since I've written anything 😂 sorry I've been so inactive, I've been mega busy, but I'm back for good now! if you'd like to send in any requests, just comment or DM me. thank youuu ☺️ - L 🦇 x