Jelousy *Jandy/Fluff*

Andy's POV:

I was in a really annoying mood today so I decided to play a little game with Jack. Me and Jack have been dating for a while now but the roadies don't know, so Randy is still a massive part of the fandom.

I hear Rye and Jack on live so I walk in the living room and sit myself down on Rye's lap, watching as Jack's face dropped.

"Hey Fovvs" Rye said, placing his hand on my hip and jiggling his leg slightly to get comfortable holding my weight.

All through the live Jack kept glancing at me. At one point Rye was occupied reading out an I'm Very Rich and Jack looked at me and mouthed "What are you doing?"

I winked at him and lifted Rye's shirt up slightly, tracing his abs with my index finger. Jack shook his head at me, hurt in his eyes as he turned back to the live.

"Sorry guys, I've got to go now. Love you all" he said before getting up and leaving the room without even looking at me. I climbed off of Rye's lap and sat down on the sofa next to him. He shot me a concerned look and I just shrugged my shoulders, hanging my head.

A few hours passed after we ended the live and Jack still hasn't spoken to me. I started to panic when I knocked on his bedroom door and no one answered.

"Jack, please open up" I begged, tapping the door lightly. "No. Go hang out with Rye" he choked. My heart dropped and my face went red.

I opened the door, unable to be without him any longer and was greeted with the most heartbreaking sight. He was led in bed looking at the ceiling, his hair a mess and his eyes bright red. His cheeks were completely soaked and his shoulders were bobbing up and down to silent sobs.

"Jack. What's wrong?" I asked. I regretted the question straight after when he turned to me, disgust across his face. "What's wrong? What's wrong? Maybe I'm upset because my own boyfriend thinks it's okay to sit there and make me feel like absolute shit in front of hundreds of people on a livestream. You know I get jealous Fovvs. Fuck you"

He finished his sentence and turned away from me, lying on his side and facing the wall.

I walked over and sat down opposite him, placing my hand on his leg and stroking it soothingly. "It's okay babe. Cry, let it out. I'm a dick I know. I'm not good enough for you. I'm sorry"

"Don't play the Sympathy card Andy! You've upset me, I'm not gonna feel bad for you"

"I know. I'm sorry. I really am" I whispered, tears coming from my eyes now.

"Jack I don't know how to make you forgive me. But I do know some things. I do know that I love you more than anyone in this world. I don't love Rye, I don't love Brook, I don't love Mikey. I love you, unbelievable amounts. I'm a prick. It was a joke taken too far and I'm sorry. I really am. I love you Jonk"

He propped himself up on his elbow and looked at me, a slight smile on his face. He grabbed my shirt and pulled me into a kiss, I could taste the salty tears on his lips. I melted into the kiss, relief flooding my body.

"I'm sorry for getting Jealous Fovvs"

"It's okay. I understand. Now why don't I show you how much I love you?" I said, smirking.

A/N
Hey whores :)))
Thank you so much for 4K reads! I promise I'll update this more now that I've got time.
Keep requests coming for when I get writers block!
Love y'all -L 🌸x