asphyxiation *bronny*

brook's pov

i first discovered myself at age 16. it was year 11, i had just got called a fag for the third time that day in the playground. i just wanted to do my coursework, but that's kind of hard when there's a tall, muscular, man too in touch with his masculinity about to slam you against a wall.

i moved my laptop to the side and watched as he stormed towards me. i didn't feel anything. no fear, no hatred, no sadness, all i felt was normalness. until it happened.

"what you looking at fag?" he spat, rolling up his sleeves and grabbing me by the throat, slamming me against the wall. it was not pain that i felt, nor was it aggression, but pure pleasure.

i couldn't help but whimper at the feeling of his fingers pressed into my neck, his hot breath on my face.

"what the fuck did i just make you hard" he yelled, pointing down at my erection. well, it kept him away for the rest of the year, i've never seen him since.

i was ashamed of myself, i have to admit. but sitting on this sofa now, watching sonny's hands as he plays the guitar, i cant help but wonder how they would feel pressed tight around my neck.

i felt my joggers getting tighter but i didn't care. i just kept imaging it. and i didn't stop.

"what are you thinking about brooky?" his soft voice snapped me out of my trance and i didn't even bother covering my obvious boner springing in my trousers.

he looked down at it, and i swear he bit his lip.

"woah i- who's the lucky lass you're thinking about" he smirked, walking across the room and sitting down on the sofa next to me.

"i need to tell you something" i stuttered, not making eye contact with him.
"you can tell me anything gorgeous" he teased. i flushed a bright red.

"have you ever heard of an asphyxiation kink" i whispered, playing with my hands in my lap.

"no, i, uh, care to explain?" he was clueless. for fuck sake.

sonnys pov:

i wasn't clueless. i just wanted him to say it. i wanted him to show me.

brook's pov:

i looked at him, dead in the eyes, and just said it.
"i like being choked, ryan"

i watched as his pupils dilated and his hand reached up to my face, wiping away a tear i didn't know had fallen.

"well-
how would you-
wouldn't you just pass out?" he managed to say a sentence without getting embarassed.

"not if you do it properly" my eyes dropped back to my lap.

he turned my head to face him and lifted my chin, our lips now only a few inches apart.

"show me" he whispered.
"wha- what?" i stuttered, looking down at his hands twitching in his lap.
"show me how to do it brooky" he smirked.

i didn't hesitate to lift his hand and bring it to my throat. he inched forward, his other hand on my thigh.

i wrapped his fingers around my throat, making sure his palm wasn't pressed against my oesophagus.

"rule number one when choking someone" i stated, confidently.
"squeeze the sides of their neck with your fingers. never push down with your palm, i want pleasure not death."

sonny listened to every word willingly, adament to get this right.

he moved his palm slightly and positioned his fingers where i told him to. at this point my heart was beating faster than it's ever done before, my breath was heavy and my head was spinning.

"thanks for teaching me" he smiled, loosening his grip. i didn't want this to be over. i wanted more. i wanted him.

"sonny" i whimpered, his arm dropped to his side leaving my neck alone.

"yes brooky?" he smirked, i could see his joggers getting tight.

"choke me. please" i begged.
"i thought you'd never ask" he whispered back.

then it happened. he pulled me onto his lap and discarded our clothes smoothly, i hardly realised he did it until he was fingering the waistband of my boxers.

"take them off" he demanded, and i listened. i yanked off my boxers as he did his and sat back on his lap.

he lifted me up before kissing me gently. he lowered me onto his length, my head rolling back as he got deeper and deeper inside of me.

the amount of pleasure i felt as he wrapped his hand around my neck and i bounced up and down, his length thrusting in and out of me was unbearable.

moan after moan after moan escaped my lips as he choked me harder, the thrusts getting faster.

my name rolled off of his tongue a few times before i felt him getting sloppier, his hand still around my neck.

as he released, his grip on my neck tightened making my head go dizzy but it was the most amazing feeling i've ever felt.

i came, untouched, onto both of our stomachs as he pulled out of me, both of us breathless and messy.

i sat down next to him as he kissed over my neck, i hissed as he breathed on the marks he made with his fingertips, marks that'll be hard to hide from the other boys.

"so, an asphyxiation kink ey?" he giggled. i giggled back and hit his arm playfully, kissing him gently.