trust me *rack*

jack's pov:

I shoved rye onto the bed and removed his shirt, strewing it across the floor, getting up and closing the bedroom door.

I turned back around and bit my lip at the sight of rye, led there, already hard and panting, desperate for my touch.

I discarded my shirt and joined rye on the bed, pulling off his trousers and palming him over his boxers, making him whimper.

I wasn't even quarter way through teasing him when he spoke up, saying the one thing I feared the most.

"let me fuck you" he panted, his hands in my hair. I stopped palming him and looked at him, shocked. rye had always been the sub in the relationship, I know, shocker. the truth is, rye was the first boy I'd ever been with, and the idea of being fucked scared me.

I gulped and he sat up, placing a pillow over his boner and kissing my forehead.
"please" he begged, running his hand up my thigh.

I bit my lip. "rye, I'm scared" I stuttered, my underwear getting tighter as his hand wondered.

"trust me" he whispered, kissing my neck, sending shivers down my spine. I contemplated for a second before his lips hit the sweet spot behind my ear, causing me to whimper.

"yes" is all I choked out. he smirked at me and led me down on the bed, hovering over me. I trusted rye, more than anyone in the world, but I had never been fucked before, and Rye's length kind of scared me.

"I'll be gentle" he smiled, pulling off my underwear, kissing my thighs, nipping at times. I ran my hands through his hair, gasping as he got closer to my dick.

he kept looking up at me, checking if I was okay, I nodded in approval.
"legs up" he said softly, patting his hips. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he crawled up my body, his dick smoothing across my entrance breefly.

my bottom lip went between my teeth before Rye's fingers were on my lips. "suck" he demanded, starting to take control.

I sinfully wrapped my tongue around his fingers, making each inch sopping wet before he removed them, a string of saliva connecting us.

"this is going to hurt at first okay, but trust me" he comforted before holding himself up with his free arm and slowly pushing a wet finger into my ass.

I gripped the duvet beneath me tightly, the stretch burning me like nothing I've ever felt before. my other hand went on his back, my nails digging into his skin.

it only took a few seconds before the pain turned into pleasure as he pumped his finger in and out of me, small grunts leaving my lips.

"more" I whimpered, enjoying every second of it. he smirked at me before adding a second finger, scissoring them, stretching me out.

"can I fuck you now?" he asked, his dick red, raw and leaking precum. "please" I whined as he pulled his fingers out and replaced it with his dick.

I screamed in both pain and pleasure as rye went fully inside me, his fingers seeming like nothing compared to his length.

he let me get comfortable before he began fucking me, starting off soft, running his fingers through my hair, leaving little kisses on my chest and neck, making me feel fragile, safe, protected.

"fuck rye" I moaned as he sped up, jamming his hips into me, loud noises leaving his lips.

"you like that don't you" he smirked, "you look so hot, desperate for me"

I couldn't contain myself as a chorus of filthy noises flooded the room, our lips connected in a hot and heavy kiss.

I felt that familiar feeling in my stomach and came untouched up onto Ryes chest, rye pulling out and releasing across mine.

we both led, messy and panting, unable to speak to eachother.

"that was fucking amazing" I choked, still able to feel him inside me and the pleasure he gave me.

"thanks jack, I really needed that" he smiled, getting up and getting a cloth to clean us both up.

"I love you rye-pie" I yawned, curling up in a ball. "I love you too baby" he replied.