OT5

~Oh god~

Rye's POV:
I walked into the bedroom to see all my boyfriends cuddled up together. Andy had his head on Brooks chest, Brooks hands in his hair. Jack was curled up next to Mikey and they were whispering about something. I watched from the doorway in awe as Jack let out a small squeak.

"You okay Jonk?" Andy asked from Brooks arms.
"Mhm" he whimpered, Mikey palming him through his jeans.
"You don't really think you two are gonna fuck without me do you?" I said, walking over and picking up Jack, placing him on my lap and sitting down next to Mikey.

"And me!" Pouted Fovvs followed by a nod from Brooklyn.

With that, I pulled Jack into a dirty kiss as Mikey watched from next to us, his joggers getting tighter.

How are five people all gonna fuck at the same time? You ask. Hehe...

I looked over to Brook who was biting his lip whilst watching me and Jack. Brook was always the one who'd get fucked, he would take the stretch better than all of us.

"Brook, get over here" I growled, pulling Brook towards me and pushing him down on the bed. Mikey took Jack from my lap as I hovered over Brook, kissing him Passionately.

Mikey had Jack pinned against the wall and Andy was taking Brooks jeans off as I carried on kissing him. "Andy, take over from me" I whispered. Andy took Brook into a dirty kiss, hovering next to him.

I looked over to Mikey and Jack. Mikey had jack's dick in his mouth and was bobbing his head furiously. I walked over to Jack and stuck my fingers in his mouth. "suck" I ordered. He wrapped his tongue around my fingers sinfully before I pulled them out, walking back over to Brook.

I didn't even have to ask, Andy stripped Brook bare and went back to kissing him. I kissed Brooks thigh before putting one finger in his ass, watching as his head rolled back in pleasure. Andy broke the kiss and sat back to watch me and Brook, palming himself.

I added another finger, watching as Mikey and Jack snapped their heads towards us as Brook let out a dirty moan. I scissored my fingers, stretching him, before lubing up my dick and thrusting it into him. "Fuck" he whimpered as I thrusted, hard and fast. I fucked him for a bit longer, making sure he was stretched before turning to Mikey who had just swallowed Jack's release.

"Mike. Come here"
Mikey walked over to me and I looked at Brook whos face was full of pure bliss. "Ever heard of double penetration?" I asked them, smirking. Mikey just winked at me but Brook looked scared.

I pulled Brook off of me and layed down, placing him back onto my dick so he was riding me. Mikey sat opposite me, locking our legs so our dicks rubbed together, causing me to whimper. "It's okay Brooky, were gonna take good care of you" I whispered.

Jack and Andy watched in awe as I lifted Brook before slowly lowering him onto both mine and Mikey's dick. His face screwed up in pain but soon turned to pleasure as me and Mikey both thrust at different times.

Brook rid us, dirty, filthy noises escaping his lips. "F-fuck it feels so g-good" he whimpered, closing his eyes and rolling his head back.

I watched as Andy crawled over to us, taking Brooks dick in his mouth, bobbing his head to the rhythm of mine and Mikey's thrusts. Brook let out moan after moan after moan as pure ecstasy overtook him.

Then, Jack came over. Oh boy this is gonna be fun. Jack stripped Andy of his boxers and lubed up his dick, shoving it into Andy, hard. The two blonde boys moaned and whimpered, screaming various names. Andy's moans were muffled because he had brooks dick in his mouth.

Mikey was the first to go, releasing inside of Brooklyn, the cum dripping onto my dick. That sent me over the edge as I also came into Brook, grinding out my orgasm. "Fuck" I whispered, pulling out and plugging Brook up. Me and Mike watched as Jack continued to pound into Andy, Andy's mouth still around Brook.

Brook was next, releasing into Andy's mouth. I watched as Andy swallowed, licking the rest off of Brook, whining at the taste. He was such a slut.

Brook limped over to me and cuddled into my side.

Andy came untouched onto the sheets beneath him and Jack came inside of him, pulling out and plugging him up.

We all looked at eachother and laughed before getting cleaned up and piling into the bed. Jack was on the left, cuddling into Andy. I was in the middle with Brook and Mikey's heads on my chest, my hands in both of their hair.

We let out a chorus of "I love you" and "goodnight" before drifting off to sleep, naked and sweaty.

A/N
So, this was interesting 😂. Sorry it's too long.

roadtrip smutbook 😯जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें