❥6

johnny's pov

kenzie and i hung out throughout the whole next day. she taught me her pre-show routines and i showed her how to set up the microphones before sound check. our first show was tomorrow and for some reason i was really nervous.

"so, what do you want to do guys?" i asked hayden and lauren who were on their phones in our hotel room. 

"not sure. but we should get kenzie right? johnny want to do it?" lauren asked, shoving me out of the room. 

"yeah that's a good idea lauren!" hayden said smiling at her.

"sure... have fun during your alone time," i smirked again. "don't take too long, i'll be back with kenzie in five minutes." i said. as i heard the door lock behind me, i ran trying to unimagine anything that could be happening through those walls. 

now what number room was kenzie in? i looked through my phone and found her hotel room. i knocked on the door. 

"kenzieeeee?" i asked in an annoying pitchy voice.

"grandma is that you?" she asked before laughing and unlocking her door. "hi johnny." she said. her brown eyes looked so soft, her skin so beautiful, her lips so red, her- what the fuck johnny. 

"i-um- w-we all wanted to know if you wanted to come to our hotel room and hang out with us?" i asked her. i almost smacked my hand to my face in front of her. what the fuck was wrong with me?

"sure!" she said happily. "thanks for inviting me!" 

"anytime mackenzis" i replied.

"mackenzis?" she raised her eyebrows in confusion. "original. i like it." she stated. i sighed with relief for some reason. 

"alright johnnyboi, let's go." she said before pulling my hand and dragging me down the hallway to the hotel room.

"what took you guys so long?" lauren asked us. her hair was messy and her top button was undone. hayden's curly hair was completely frizzed and his pants were on backwards.

"did you guys-" kenzie started. i put my finger to her lips to shush her, and hayden and lauren just looked at each other awkwardly. 

"oops?" hayden said looking at me. 

"it's fine buddy, but if you talk about it, imma go ape on your ass." i said. 

"so what should we do?" kenzie asked looking at me. 

"let's go to the mall!" lauren said.