❥20

i n s t a g r a m !  (f i n s t a)

liked by kernzayy, juuliannie, hoelolo, and 89 others

{tagged kernzayy}

juandad hope this answers your questions 😋

                                     |view comments|

kernzayy i was looking for "omg my girl is so hot" or "wtf angel!!" but ig this is fine 

kernzayy LMFAO IM KIDDING 

hoelolo kenzie>

juuliannie i kinda made this happen ngl, i deserve CREDIT 😌

nadiasbitch fuck i don't ship lol...

nadiasbitch bc i want mackenzie. 

             ↳kernzayy omg date me 

                       ↳ juandad tf jus happened?????

sophiyuhbirlem omg congrats u two!!💕🥂

snakeconrique 🔥

           ↳ juandad that about kenzie or...???

                       ↳ kernzayy ur so overprotective johnnyboi lol love that for u 

the next stop was pittsburgh. on the bus, johnny and kenzie sat next to each other, falling asleep on each other's shoulders. 

"awww!" lauren said then grunted at hayden trying to hint to him that she wanted him to be like that with her.

"what?" hayden said, taking one airpod out of his ear. "what lauren?" 

"fuck you hayden." lauren said, clearly tired from the lack of sleep the night before.

"ok! i'm in. meet me in the bathroom in 5." hayden smiled at lauren then smirked. 

"huh? the fuck you talking about?" lauren raised an eyebrow at him. 

"you said 'fuck you hayden' so that's what we finna do. unless you don't want to..." hayden asked, still smirking. lauren rolled her eyes then started laughing with him. 

"summerall, you're crazy," she said. "but i love you." 

"THAT'S SO CUTE!" kenzie yelled from behind them. instantly, johnny was jerked forward by the impact of kenzie's movement. his head crashed into her shoulders causing kenzie to fall onto the floor of the bus, johnny lying right on top of her. they stared into each other's eyes until johnny broke the stare by tucking a piece of kenzie's hair behind her ear. he then started feeling through her hair, taking out pieces of food that were in it from the floor. 

"i don't want this to end johnny." kenzie said looking at the mesmerizing green eyes in front of her.

"it won't kenzie, it won't." he said.