❥26

kenzie's pov 

performing the second to last show made me almost cry. i watched johnny, lauren, and hayden, and then myself. in a week, i would be back home. but don't think about that kenzie. 

"hey guys, i was thinking we could do something fun today!" johnny said looking at me, hayden, and lauren.

"sure bitch!" hayden yelled while lauren rolled her eyes. they looked at each other and laughed. its funny how they broke up, yet it seemed like nothing changed. 

"we're going to the BEACH BITCHES!" johnny yelled. lauren and i started screaming while hayden and johnny fist bumped.

"meet downstairs in 20." johnny said as lauren and hayden walked upstairs to find their rooms. 

"kenzie wait," johnny said catching up to me. he put his arms around my waist and kissed me. 

"what was that for johnnyboi?" i asked softly tilting my head while he just smiled.

"i don't know. maybe because i fucking love you, mackenzie ziegler." he whispered into my ear, sending chills through my spine.

"i love you too," i said, hugging the boy who was my everything. 

johnny's pov 

hayden and i waited in the lobby while mackenzie and lauren took forever to get ready.

"what's taking them so long?" hayden groaned, resting his hands on his face.

"kenzie i'm not sure, but lauren, she takes forever. you should know tha-" i stopped myself as hayden eyed me. "it's fine johnny. we're still best friends and i still love and care for her." hayden said shifting uncomfortably.

"you still love and care for her?" i asked, suddenly realizing. "hayden, do you still love lauren?" i asked. i watched his reaction; his heart racing, sweating uncontrollably. "yeah johnny. i never stopped and i never will stop. i might've fucked up by doubting her, but i will never love her any less." hayden's voice broke. damn. 

"we're here you unpatient hoes," lauren rolled her eyes as her and kenzie walked near us. can i just say, when i saw kenzie, my jaw dropped. she's just so. fucking. perfect.

"i'm driving!" hayden yelled. "shotgun!" lauren said. kenzie and i laughed knowing this is what would happen. "fine, i guess i have to sit next to this dick," mackenzie said leaning her head on my shoulder. i wrapped my arm around her and we went into the car.

i n s t a g r a m !

liked by kenzie, merorlando, and 832,100 others

{tagged kenzie, johnnyorlando, and haydensummerall}