❥28

kenzie's pov. 

"let's talk about all those things that we shouldn't talk about..." johnny sang softly, and then the music ended. our tour was over. our time together was over. i hugged johnny tightly as the crowd went wild, everyone crying or smiling of joy. i buried my face in his chest, trying to make the moment last longer when i knew in exactly five seconds, elle would take us off the stage, and the show would be done. as soon as i saw elle approaching, i knew it was time. she walked up, almost grabbing my hand, but instead she handed something to johnny, his microphone back. i looked from elle to hayden to lauren to johnny, confused. 

"hey guys, this won't take long. i just wanted to say some things." johnny started into the microphone. what was he doing?

"this tour has been insane. you guys have all made every minute of performing worth it. so thank you for that." he said. everyone was standing and applauding. 

"lauren, my sis. i didn't know if i'd survive a whole ass- i mean darn, tour with you," he chuckled causing everyone to burst out into laughter. i smiled knowing how he probably felt stupid as fuck right now. "but you were always there for me during this tour. having family with you, wherever you go, is amazing. especially my sister lauren, my built in best friend forever." johnny said. lauren gave him a hug and stood next to me smiling. 

"haydaddy!" johnny yelled, fistbumping hayden who started to blush. lauren and i started laughing extremely loudly along with everyone else. "my main bro, my actual best friend. wouldn't have had the most epic times here without you. you and me forever man, but hurt lauren and i swear-" johnny joked. then, he turned to me. 

"m-mackenzie." he stuttered. i stared into his eyes, remembering the first time we met. 

"hey can you quit being a bitch now? because we're going to best friends soon... " 

and i had no idea that we would truly become best friends. i thought about how i started off not thinking about anyone other than my needs, and how this boy, standing in front of me was my everything.

"you are the reason i am standing here talking to everyone. you kenzie, you make me nervous, happy, and dizzy all at the same time. you complete me." he said. i started blushing and shook my head smiling. this boy. 

"mackenzie ziegler, i love you." johnny said looking at me, with his whole heart. 

"i love you too." i whispered back hugging him which broke out into an immediate kiss. 

kenzie's pov

i said bye to lauren, crying in her arms about how we had to stay best bitches, FOREVER. laughing about our fights during tour. i would miss my best friend so much. hayden who was going back with the orlandos after tour for a few weeks. i hugged him but we both knew we'd hang out in la. still i was sad because it felt like a piece of our friendship would be gone. 

and johnny, running up to him, wearing gray sweats and a simple t-shirt, he never looked more handsome. i was so proud to call him mine. he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear, whispering which gave me chills, "i love you, don't forget that.", and before i knew it, he let go of my hand and was on the plane. my two best friends and my boyfriend gone who i wouldn't see in a very long time.