❥22

im #1 in kenzieziegler BITCH TF??? OK IM SHOOK BYE . 

kenzie's pov

hayden picked me up and brought me to the airport in the morning. it had been seven days. seven whole days since i last saw johnny and lauren. and even though we didn't see each other, so much had changed. johnny was my BOYFRIEND. 

"hayden can i ask you something?" i said to hayden as he tried to keep his eyes on the road. he stared into the sun with a sad face and i knew something was up. 

"are you like genuinely ok? because you've seemed sad since we got off tour, and i miss the orlandos too but not that muc-" i started but hayden interrupted. "kenzie no, that's not it." he laughed, then made a sad face again... clearly remembering something. 

"then what is it?" i asked him. "i'll tell you on the flight." hayden said seriously. i was actually getting concerned. when we were at the airport, i decided to text lauren.

i m e s s a g e !

mackenzis

hey loloooo we're at the airport rn , can't wait to see ya :)))

lolo 

BEST FRIEND IMYSFM WTF 

mackenzis 

ME TOO ! 😫

lolo 

johnny has been waiting to see you again for like ... ever .

mackenzis 

lol . speaking of boyfriends , do u know whatsup w hayden?

lolo

hayden ? 

mackenzis

ya hes been acting rly weird and sad these past few days . 

mackenzis 

thought at first it was bc he missed u (which he does) , but he said thats not it...

lolo 

thats so weird , hayden never gets upset . like thats his thing . he's never sad...

lolo 

ok but why didnt his ass tell me ?? 

mackenzis 

don't say anything to him 

mackenzis 

hes telling me on the flight , so ill let u know . 

lolo 

ok... tell him i love him bc me n john are boarding rn 

mackenzis 

alright lolo, see ya soon BITCHHH 

we got to our flighting seats and i made small talk to hayden about how excited i was to see johnny finally. the plane took off, and i opened my mouth to tell hayden to spill, but he started talking first. 

"kenzie... i'm telling you this but you have to promise not to tell anyone. i think... i think lauren is hiding something from me."