❥19

johnny's point of view!!!

after we got out of the car, annie took my hand to the place where we would buy tickets.

"john, i have to ask you something..." annie seriously. i look into her eyes, wondering what she could possibly ask me, while hayden, kenzie, and lauren are getting out of the car.

"why the fuck haven't you asked kenzie out yet?" she said. i stareD at her with an open mouth. 

"i thought you didn't like her because you thought she liked me!" i said to annie, playfully smacking her.

"yeah... that was BEFORE i met her. i didn't want her to be annoying but i didn't know her yet. and can i just say... she's motherfucking perfect for you johnny." i felt myself blushing as annie said these words. was it true? i knew i had been very distant from kenzie this week; with the whole annie thing and just not talking to her in general... so today i would make it up to her.

"guys what ride should we go on first?" hayden asked. we all decided on a three person rollar coaster, so hayden, kenzie, and lauren went in the first row while me and annie went in the second. i couldn't stop noticing that kenzie was staring at me and annie. 

"that was sooo fun!" annie yelled as we got off the ride. annie, kenzie, and lauren started laughing at something while hayden and i sat on the ground. 

"bro, talk to her." hayden said eying kenzie. 

"i want to.. i just don't know what to say..." i said. i really didn't. kenzie and i were best friends, but at the same time, we didn't talk the entire day.

"what about... a two person rollar coaster?" annie said winking. 

"i call lauren!" hayden said. kenzie glared at him. kenzie, annie, and i just said nothing. we all waited on line and annie stood right next to me with kenzie sighing in the back. i guess she was going to go by herself? we were about to step into the cart when annie pushed kenzie in front of her and took kenzie's place. 

"no way asher, you're in florida too???" we heard annie say to the boy next to her. we both started laughing. 

"so mackenzis, what's up..." i said nervously playing with my hand. 

"aww is johnnyboi afraid of a rollar coaster? that's so cUtE!" kenzie laughed. i couldn't help but just stare at her smile. it was so beautiful.

"johnny????? hello??????" kenzie said. i guess i was staring too intensely because i spaced out... 

"oops, sorry kernzay! anyways, i'm glad we're on this together." i said, taking her hand. she flinched for a second before interlocking hers with mine and smiling. 

"kenzie, i guess i've been waiting to tell you this..." i started. the ride started moving up the big drop slowly. 

"i figured this out weeks ago but i guess i didn't have the courage to tell you." i said looking at our hands. she looked back at me very calmly. 

"mackenzis, i like you." i said. 

and then, the rollar coaster dropped.

kenzie's pov

"can we do it again?" lauren asked me. then she started looking at me weirdly.

"what are you so happy about?" she smirked as i started blushing. johnny and i broke out into laughter. 

a few minutes before...

when the drop ended but the ride was still going, i was trying to process what just happened. johnny orlando likes me. johnny, my best friend, my least favorite person and my favorite person at the same time, my tour co, my... everything? likes me??? 

"I LIKE YOU TOO!" i tried to scream over the wind. our faces were blowing while the ride kept going. there, we screamed for another two minutes together with our hands still interlocked.

back to after the ride (lol)

"let's see our pictures!" annie said. asher followed her and we all met him (im not in the mood to expand on that part but ya, they all friends nowww). johnny and i looked for our picture and gasped. it showed johnny staring at me, right in the eyes. and me? i was staring right back with the biggest smile i had ever seen. and of course, our hands were together, completing the picture.

"holy SHITTTTT, WE MISSED THIS???" hayden yelled, instantly realizing what happened through the picture.

"if you guys don't buy it, I WILL." lauren said. johnny smiled at me, then bought the picture and gave it to me. 

"for you mackenzis." he winked. 

"thank you johnnyboi, i love it." i said winking right back at him. 

disneyland with them was so fun. the MOST fun. annie turned out to be the sweetest person, i got to hang out with my friends, and for me and johnny?

our

smiles

never

left

our

faces 

author's note <3 

it finally happened kids!!! WOOHOO