Happy Hangout

It was Sunday, the annual day of Yesung’s off day. The petite male were having his own rest when his phone went off.

‘Kyu?” thought him as he pick up the phone.

“Hello?”

Hyung! Don’t you tell me that you forgot about our hang out?”

Yesung turn his head towards the clock and gasp. “Sorry!”

Aigo can’t believe Sungie hyung is forgetting about me already.”

“No! I was.. resting. I’ll be there in minutes.” said Yesung as he frantically turn off the television and went running towards his room. Picking up all his stuff and take a beanie as he was too lazy to style his hair up.

Okay, I’m already at the cafe so I’ll wait you there.”

“Okay!”

.

It took Yesung half an hour to get ready and reach at the meeting point. Panting as he had been running after he had to park his car further down the street.

Kyuhyun were surprised by the older panting on his way to the seat. Chuckling as he stare at the older’s red face from all the running he had done.

“Did you ran here?” asked Kyuhyun as he held a glass of drink towards the smaller man.

Yeusng nod as he begin to drink half of the glass.

“I’m sorry.. I ..huh… this is tiring. There’s no parking lot around here.”

“Pft… you don’t have to run towards here.”Kyuhyun said as he hold back the laughter. “Anyway, remember the dog theme park I’ve been talking about?”

Upon hearing the theme park brings up by the younger, Yesung eyes turn into sparkling one. “Yes! What about it?”

“Wow! Excited are we? Well. They begin to operate today and I wanna ask you if you want to--”

“Yes! I want to go!” said Yesung, cutting the younger’s talk short due to his excitement.

With that, Kyuhyun couldn’t hold back his chuckles any longer. He knew the older had been wanting to go at the theme park for the longest time.

“Eager ay? So let’s go. I’ve already bought the ticket. I really want to ask for Sungmin to join us but he had to work today. Being the head of the magazine really hard huh?” said Kyuhyun.

“Yeah. Poor Sungminnie…”

“Well you sounded like you close with him? Did you even make any friend at that floor?” said Kyuhyun.

“Emm… only with Sungmin so far… he’s nice.”

“Oh, I’m glad then. I keep forgetting to introduce you guys to each other but I guess you already become friend with him.”

‘Friend.. huh… he’s my caregiver now…’ thought Yesung.

Both of them begin to walk out from the cafe with Yesung tailing right behind Kyuhyun. They decide to go with the younger car that parked near the cafe. Yesung stare at Kyuhyun silently, thinking about the possibility of the younger rejecting Sungmin’s idea in making him as their little.

‘He could hate me all his life for this weird thing…’ thought Yesung with downward expression.

“Sungie hyung? Are you okay?” said Kyuhyun as he ruffles the smaller’s hair.

“Oh.. I’m fine. Let’s go.” said Yesung with a chuckles. The younger had thrown a worrisome look towards him.

.