Baby Sungie

Sungmin pov

"Once you wake up, mommy will pamper the world out for you. My precious little Sungie" my ass.

I'm sure Sungie would need me more after his meltdown yesterday and yet. Here i am. Getting ready for a sudden meeting.

I've been trying to deal with some emergency leave but Shindong had told me of how important the client for today. It was our biggest opportunity. Hearing that makes me trip over guilt. But what he told me next had me relieve. Kyuhyun could stay behind to watch over Yesung. Both of them had been given some day off due to Yesung meltdown.

Walking around the bed, i nudge Kyuhyun softly to make sure he knows I'm leaving.

"Take care. Don't worry about Sungie, I'll be with him all day." said him as he  fully awake.

Leaving these two felt so heavy but i need to go now. I went over to check on Yesung and my heart almost drop at the sight of him clinging onto that big bunny while sucking on his thumb. Where is his pacifier? Looking around, i found the pacifier abandoned on the floor. Might be when he was tossing around in the night. After quickly rinse the teether, i went over to the crib and pull out his finger so he can use the pacifier. And oh boy he was whining loudly just because i did that. I knew he would be one fussy baby today. 

"Goodluck Kyu. He might be more fussy today."

"I know. Now go. You'll be late."

With a sigh, i left the room. Let's finish the work quickly.

Pov end

After his fiance went away, Kyuhyun went out to fix some light breakfast for him and his baby. Glancing once at the still sleeping baby, Kyuhyun quickening his pace so the food can be fix before the baby's awakening. 

Yesung clinging onto his bunny comfortably. Sucking on his pacifier in content as his small fist moving slowly. The cold breeze had him sighing in blissful as his comfy blankie wrapped around his small body.

The small eyes flustered open so softly as his small hand clenching onto the railing out of habit. It took him few minutes to realize something wasn't right. His crib was there. So does his bun bun.

Eyes glistening in sadness as he hug his pink bunny soft toy close to him. Mumbling incoherently, apologizing his bun bun for ignoring it all this time. Soon, his eyes fell onto the railing. He was in his crib again. Was yesterday just a bad dream for him?

He need to confirm it. He need to see his mommy. He tried to sit right up but his body was too heavy for him. His mouth won't spluttering the words he wanted to. He need to call for his mommy or dada but none came out. All he can do is cry out and kicking the railing in protest. 

.

Kyuhyun finish up with a hot bowl of porridge for Yesung and a simple bacon and toast for himself. Once he prepared everything, he walk up to the room only to find one upset baby crying on top of his lung.

"Omo! Sungie! What happened?" 

The crying baby stopped his wailing right away once he heard his dada's soothing voice. His teary eyes look up to Kyuhyun pleadingly.

"What's wrong baby?" 

" dadada!!! Auu!!"

Kyuhyun was a little taken aback. He couldn't understand the baby at all. As if he was dealing with the real deal. 

"I'm sorry baby. Dada couldn't understand you..."

"Dada!!!! Auuiii!!!! Ammiii!!" shout Yesung angrily while flailing his hands up.