Special Trip part1

A/N: since the chapter took so long to be written, I'm uploading this first part and continue on the second one right away. Enjoy baby yeye to the fullest~ and welcome for new subscribers! Thank you for visiting my writing! Hope you gjys interested in my other stories too!!!  Love, Terry~❤

It's holiday season. All members of Sapphire floors had been given quite luxurious trip to one of Siwon's family hotel. Who would have thought the man who rarely staying at the office had one rich family. Being that Shindong, the owner of their company quite close to Siwon's family, he decided to have the annual trip for his closest members of Sapphire floor at the hotel.

Kyuhyun finally able to join the floor after months of good reputation in his works. He decided to join them as he has been wanting to have some free time with his little family. 

Few of workers from other floors was able to join them through the raffle and thus 1 woman and 2 others men were chosen. 

And Monday was the mark, of Yesung's first misery on the trip.

§

The first road trip start at 7am. Sungmin had already packed all their stuff the night before their departure. 

"Kyunnie, can you help Sungie? Don't let him bring that two giant bunny." said Sungmin as he packing their meals for the trip.

"Okay!" 

Kyuhyun went into their room to find out that Yesung indeed trying to stuff the bunny inside his small luggage. 

Kyuhyun watch as the smaller are having his hard time to figure out why the big bunny unable to go into his bag. Mumbling as he shove the head of the bunny more and more.

"Don't you want to follow me? Get inside the bag!"

The caregiver chuckling at the nonsense. It's seem that their little baby begin to communicate with his toy. Feeling too giddy to let such a scene wasted, Kyuhyun take a seat on the bed and keep watching over Yesung's struggle. 

After awhile Yesung sigh and put the bunny back into his spot. Staring at the poor abused bunny from all the pushing and shoving. 

"Sorry bunKyu...bunMin... I can't bring you guys..." whisper Yesung softly. As if he had let them down even after he tried his best to bring them together.

Feeling sympathy for the little baby, Kyuhyun strode over and sit next to him.

"Sungie. What are you doing?" ask Kyuhyun while patting the smaller's head. 

"Dada... I want to bring them but mommy said i can only bring toys that fits my bag... Bunnies are too big..."said Yesung with a pout.

"Then, why don't we bring bun bun only? Then when we come back, bun bun can tell his mommy and daddy about our trip."

"Really?! Yay!!!" 

Yesung went over to the bag and packing other toys. Lots of them were stuffed animals and books.

"Guys! We have to go now!" Sungmin shout from the living room.

After another 15 minutes, they begin to walk down to the basement and begin to pack their stuff into the car.

As they were about to close the door, someone came from behind their car and open up the door to Yesung's seat.

"Heechul hyung?!"

"Hi! Mind if i ride with you guys? It's quite lonely to drive there by myself."  said Heechul with dramatic act. "Sungie! I miss you so much!"

The older hug the smaller dearly. Rubbing his own face to the other as he keep smooching the smaller's face.