Dada's Time

Sungmin woke up early that day to prepare breakfast for them. After taking his own breakfast, Sungmin went into the room to wake the sleeping fiance and his baby.

“No. Let Sungie sleep for more. It’s still early, I’ll wake him up later.” said Kyuhyun with half lidded eyes.

“Okay. Don’t forget the breakfast. I’m going now.” Sungmin peck on Kyuhyun’s cheeks and the sleeping baby’s forehead before leaving the house.

Seeing how peaceful Yesung’s sleeping look, Kyuhyun let the smaller sleep for a little longer. The smaller were hugging close to his plushie bunny that look a bit grey-ish from the amount of hugging.

‘Thank God I manage to get them yesterday.’ thought Kyuhyun as he pick up his phone from the night stand.

.

Kyuhyun were feeding the little baby who seems smaller than usual. Only mumbling incoherent words over the time while giggling at every funny move his dada makes.

After the breakfast, he let the smaller to watch some cartoons while he went over to check on his phone.

‘Oh!’

He went over to Yesung and close the television. The smaller whines and cries after his saw his favorite cartoon vanish into a dark screen.

“Sungie, let’s take a bath first.”

Yesung only shake his head. Angry at his dada for disturbing his routine. He pout more as his hand begin to throw whatever withing the reach.

“Sungie, don’t you want to play with your turtles?” said Kyuhyun. He had learn from Sungmin that bath time was hard without the rubber turtle.

“Ddangkkoma?” said Yesung with a pout.

“Yes. Now let’s go.” Kyuhyun pull the smaller into the bathroom.

After running enough water into the bathtub, Kyuhyun put the baby’s in and begin to wash his hair. He chuckles whenever Yesung shrieking playfully while moving around the palm sized rubber turtle into the water.

In the midst of rinsing Yesung’s hair, Kyuhyun heard the doorbell ringed.

“Sungie, dada went out for a second okay. Don’t leave the water and wait till dada’s back.” said Kyuhyun.

Seeing his dada left hastily, Yesung couldn’t help to feel lonely inside the tub. Splashing the water softly while glancing at the door once every 3 second.

At the door

“Aigoo, thank you so much, Kyungsoo ah.” said Kyuhyun as he inspect the delivery.

“You welcome. Buying this for Minnie hyung again?” said Kyunsoo.

Kyuhyun only nod sheepishly. He wouldn’t dare to tell the younger the reason he bought the thing again.

“I’m so glad you work there. I didn’t had the time to go the shop yesterday.”

“Sure thing hyung. I’ve gotta go. And oh, didn’t know you move to the upper floor?” said Kyungsoo, recalling the time where he visit the older in a different floor.

“Oh, just my friend’s house. I slept over here last night. Thanks for this, Kyungsoo ah.”

“No problem, see ya!”

After setting the stuff on the bed, he rush towards the bathroom to find his baby with a red face.

“Omo, Sungie? What’s wrong?” said Kyuhyun as he rush towards the now sobbing Yesung.