Peekabo!

It's Halloween month. The annual anniversary that people had long forgotten the reason why they even celebrate it. And it was the most awaited annual day in Shinji company. Their Halloween party are the best.

But not for the only little that keep avoiding the day. As he had always been skipping the annual party by being lonely inside his apartment. Feeling too secluded because of no one ever invited him to join their group.

This year though, had been one different year. He had his dada. He  had his mommy. And his mommy on the other hand had already a big plan for him.

.

Yesung was running around. Rushing to settle up his last editing process that need to be done before the party. He went around to Ryeowook's office as the latter are the head of editorial department.

"Ryeowook, here the next panel. I think we need to free some space before the photographer send us the last minute shooting." said Yesung.

"Okay. Now, here's the last work for today. Have you eat already?" Ryeowook ask the older.

Yesung seems to be thinking for a second. Trying to recall the last hour if he whether or not have eat something.

"No. I got too busy."

"That's not good. Here some protein bar. Mama gave it to me"

Yesung take it with a pleasure. It became a habit for the Littles to even call their caregivers the given name even when they are not in littlespace.

"Thanks! I'll continue my work now!"

Yesung went back with a files in his right hand and the protein bar in his left hand. As he skipping happily towards his room, a hand snatched away the protein bar. He tried to glare at the accused person only to found his mommy staring sternly on the bar.

"What is this?" said Sungmin with judging eyes.

"Protein bar?" said Yesung innocently.

Sungmin sigh as he realized who could have given such things to his baby.

"Yesung hyung, you are not gonna just eat this as an appetizers. You need a whole meal. You didn't even eat anything since breakfast"

Yesung could only pout as he watch Sungmin put the protein bar into his own pocket. He wants it. He wants the chocolaty protein bar.

The caregivers studying his little's expression. Chuckling silently as he saw Yesung keep staring at his cardigan's pocket where he put the snack.

"I'll give it to you once we done with your meals."

Yesung nod dejectedly. He went into Sungmin's office where the younger had already prepared some homemade meals. Kyuhyun was there and had already munching onto his lunch.

"Oh Sungie. Come here" said Kyuhyun, not realizing whether Yesung had regress or not.

Yesung went around and sit next to Kyuhyun. He begin to eat his late lunch as Sungmin watching over him. Not wanting the smaller to miss any single thing in his lunch box.

Once the meals was finished, Yesung went up to return to his office, only stopped by Sungmin.

"You don't want this?" said Sungmin as he holding the protein bar.

"Can you hold it for me? I'm full. I have to finish my work. Thanks for the meals!" said Yesung as he leave the two caregivers.

"Protein bar?" said Kyuhyun.

"Might be Ryeowook or Leeteuk the one who gave this to him. I think he tried to skip meals by eating this"

"Aish that brat." mutter Kyuhyun with a chuckle.