News For The Little 1

A baby had a mind of incoherence human being. Relying on people for their needs to survive.

An adult was the opposite. Having the mind of the controllable to do stuff they need for themselves to survive.

But Yesung was both of it. He could act like a child all he want and another time to work for his own need. With the mind of an adult, he could sense things adult could feels. He could sense, something was off with his caregivers. Something definitely displeasing for him to go through at the moment he knew things had went on behind his back.

.

It was the usual Monday for their little family. Yesung had long awakr and getting ready for the work while Sungmin and Kyuhyun had an timingly same off day.

"Did you guys going somewhere? Date?" said Yesung, unusually in matured manners.

" Oh. Y-yeah. Are you okay with that?" Sungmin ask as he ruffling the older's hair out of habit.

"Sure. I'll be busy for today. Hope you guys had fun!" said Yesung with the biggest smile he could gave.

Sungmin squeals upon the smile and send off the older to the front door.

It didn't take him much time to arrive at the office. Right after he went into his floor, he realized the look from his coworkers. Yesung turn towards them with ome confused look as he didn't know what had happened for him to even get the looks.

"Am i in trouble?" said Yesung timidly.

Leeteuk stunned by the question and quickly shake his head no.

"No. Why did you think so?" reply the older nervously.

"I don't know... But everyone keep staring at me..."

Hearing the younger consent had Leeteuk return the stares with one menacing look. Threatening anyone who makes the smaller uncomfortable a silent death threat.

"It's nothing. Maybe they weird out by you coming here alone. Where's Sungmin?" said Leeteuk, faking his knowledge about the absent coworker.

"He's going to a date today with Kyu. I think I'm gonna go do my work now. Excuse me." said Yesung in soft voice.

Was it a good sign for the little to act obedience? Or was it bad? Thought Leeteuk worriedly as he stares at the retreating figure.

Yesung slump himself onto his chair. Sighing for his weird intuition about the others. He swore on his life he knew something was up. But thing had him lost on the worm as soon as the monitor beeping up. Work soon piled up for the new editorial monthly came.

.

'Knock knock'

The disturbed editor look up to the doors only to find Siwon with a paper bag. He decide to dismiss the younger ans continue his work until his chair was turned around, away from his computer.

"Let's have a lunch first." said Siwon with no intention on accepting no.

Yesung puffing his cheeks in childish manner as he follow the taller to their coffee table. Siwon begin to prep all the food out and let the smaller choose what he want. He waits for a few seconds just to check on the smaller attitude. No little regressing. For some reason, it had him sighing dejectedly.

"You won't be... I mean...  Are you?"

The vague questions had Yesung confused. He begin to guess the meaning of it and finally understood it once he saw the paper bag with the happy meals logo on it.

"Are you expecting Sungie? I'm sorry. But i don't have the mood to do so..." said Yesung as he hang his head low.

Siwon frown by the smaller's word. "Is there something bugging you?"