Sick Baby

If there’s only word to describe their baby at the moment, it was ‘Workaholic’. It’s the only thing they can’t change about Yesung. Stubbornly work his way through the sleepless night.

Sungmin had lost the counts on how he had to drag the working latter to sleep sometimes. Kyuhyun had lost all his faith to even advising the older to stop pushing himself all the time.

And it was only that day, they finally manage to coax Yesung to go to sleep early. It was weird how obedience Yesung had become but if they were to get the latter to go to sleep, they wouldn’t even complain about it.

“Now, brush your teeth first. Or do you want the milk?” said Sungmin as he caressing the latter who moping his head onto the coffee table after dinner.

“Milk!” said Yesung with a pout.

It was weird for Yesung to look so down tonight but Sungmin shrug it off. Treating it as the way Yesung regressing for that night. As Sungmin was making the milk for the baby, Kyuhyun came towards him with a frown.

“Hey Min ah, is it just me or Sungie look upset tonight?” said Kyuhyun.

“Really? I did feels that he was a bit off tonight. He keep pouting and moping for hours now. But I manage to ask him to go to sleep early.”

“Oh. That’s new. I’ll prepare the bath for him. He should able to sleep comfortably after this.” said Kyuhyun as he went to the bedroom.

Sungmin went to the living room and pulls the little baby on his laps. Propping the smaller head to lean onto his chest, Sungmin let the baby to drink off his milk while watching the movie.

Yesung whine softly behind the teat, earning a weird glance from Sungmin but he shrug it off again. Maybe the baby didn’t like how the actor beating each other violently, thought Sungmin.

He then heard a gurgles coming from the baby. Sungmin chuckles as he watch the Yeusng keep sucking onto the empty bottles.

“Okay, time for bath baby!” said Sungmin happily but something was off. 

Yesung didn’t want to move away from his laps. Instead, the baby keep clutching onto his shirt and staring at him with questionable face.

“Omo, did you regressed smaller than usual?” said Sungmin.

the caregiver keep studying the little one and truth to his guess, Yesung act like a true infant. He babbling incoherently after Sungmin pulls away the bottles. Hands keep fiddling onto his mommy’s shirt while once again mumbling to himself.

“Aigoo, what a curious baby. Oh mommy wish he can carry you to the bathroom…” said Sungmin with a pout. He had to wait for Kyuhyun to fetch them. He didn’t want to scream for his fiance as he didn’t want to scare the clueless baby away.

Few minutes later, Kyuhyun walks towards them with a frown.

“I’ve been waiting for you guys in the bathroom.” 

“Oh Kyunnie. Our baby become a little bit smaller now. He won’t let me go.” said Sungmin with a sheepish smile.

“Really? Sungie, come to dada.” said Kyuhyun, testing their baby to come over to him.

Yesung only turn his head towards his dada and giggles. Making the grabby hand for his dada to instead come towards him.

“He really do become a baby. Alright, let’s go to the bathroom.” said Kyuhyun as he gladly taking over the baby koala from his mommy.

Once in the bath, Kyuhyun had to keep taking stuff away from the curious baby. Yesung keep trying to take a bite of the soap and dunk his head beneath the water. He even try to open the bottle of the shampoo and almost dump out all the content inside the tub.