Little Friend

A/N: this story are not focusing on their workplace environment and more to the depth of yesung being a little baby he is XD. So some of them had time skip and not in continuing plot (some did had continuous plot tho). Enjoy!

21 June had come. It's the day where two proud caregivers begin to decorate their house or people would rather call it as giant mansion. Alongside with few maids and their coworkers, Leeteuk put on quite exquisite decoration for their one and only beloved baby's birthday, Ryeowook.

Leeteuk begin work at quite early hour and had send Ryeowook to Sungmin for a babysitting till they finished their suprise. And it was the mark of Yesung and Ryeowook first playdate.

(This is not a ship thing. It's just an innocent playdate so please don't ask me to pair them together) 

.
.
.

6:00 am/21 June

Sungmin rush towards the door after he had received a call from Leeteuk to inform him about the babysit hour. They agree let Ryeowook to have some playtime before they come to get him again for the party.

Upon opening the door, Sungmin saw a rather sleepy babg clutching like a koala towards his papa. Kangin bring the smaller to the couch and let him sleep for more while Leeteuk chatting with Sungmin.

"This is Sungie's house? He live alone in a big house?" said Leeteuk. 

"Yeah. We keep thinking on moving out from here or me and Kyuhyun had to move in with him. That's doesn't feels right though. I can't just move in to my baby's house and live here leisurely. I felr guilty." 

"Oh i understand that feeling. We had the same problem too before we settled in at my grandparents house that i inherited from the wills."

"That's nice too. Maybe we should really move out."

"You guys still new in this relationship. I suggest to give it a time. And oh, where's Sungie?" said Leeteuk as he walks towards his baby.

"Still sleeping. He had been working late at night lately. I have to drag him to bed sometimes." 

"Well, that's workaholic for you. I'll list you some of Ryeowook favorite things and he will had a short nap time around 10 to 11."

The older begin to start his babbling and being a worried caregiver he is.

"That's all. Ah, i wish i can meet Sungie but we really need to go. I'm sure Wookie will cry a little if he woke up to a foreign place but just give him some time. And i had to tell you this, he quite ambitious when he was playing with toys so watch over your Sungie carefully. I don't want Wookie to hurt his playdate later."

"Don't worry hyung, I never leave my baby."

"Aww look at you! What a good mommy you are! Now, Kangin ah, let's go"

"Urgh... I don't want to leave Wookie..." Kangin whine as he patting the smaller padded bum.

"Aish, if we finish the preparation faster, we can fetch him sooner. Let's go."

Leeteuk had to drag the bulky man out and bid them farewell.

'Klek'

The door to the bedroom opens up. Revealing a neatly suit up Kyuhyun who's getting ready for work.

"You'll be at the party later?" said Sungmin as he fixed the younger's blazer that were paired with a white shirt. Perk of working with designing company with no dresscode.

"Yes. Because Leeteuk hyung manage to dismiss my after noon schedule. It's awesome to have a boss like him and Shindong hyung."

"Of course. Now take your breakfast with you. I want to place Wookie on the bed with Sungie."