Chapter Five - Those Eyes

Days started passing normally. And now it's time to turn the story a little bit. Lets come and check how's Darshan.

3rd May, 2019

Darshan was sitting on the couch, leaning his back against that. His eyes were closed. Then a hand touched his left cheek. A pair of eyes were looking at him. The eyes were beautiful. They were smiling. Darshan smiled too.

He jerked and sat on the couch. That was a dream. He didn't even realize when he fell asleep while sitting on the couch. He wiped the sweat from his forehead.

"What was that? Who's eyes were those? Those pair of eyes are making me go crazy.", he said to himself.

So, Darshan saw a pair of eyes. I know I know that it's very filmy. What can I do, LOVE is filmy.
Now he started finding the pair of eyes. Lets see who was that.

* * *

"Yes Maa I'm fine. Yes my studies are going well. Hmm? No I'm not eating chocolates so much. Yes, I'm sleeping well. Now can you please stop enquiring me?", Neha let out a deep breath.

"No Maa I don't have any boyfriend, how many times I have to tell you? Offo no I don't need one either. Now stop please."
Upasana chuckled to hear her words.

"Yeah she is also fine. No she is getting fat day by day.", Neha bite her lower lip.

Upasana's mouth went wide and she threw a pillow to Neha.
"Okay, yeah. You take care of yourself. Bye!!", Neha hung up the phone and huffed.

After a moment Neha's phone beeped. She looked at the phone and her lips curved into a smile. She started typing. Upasana saw that and said, "Got a massage from your lover boy?

"Who is lover boy?", Neha asked without looking at her.

"Nihal!!"

Neha cringed and replied, "No and why would I talk to him?"

"Stop flirting with a random guy from Instagram and get a boyfriend already.", Upasana said while flipping pages of the text book.

"Speak for yourself baby.", Neha smirked, "And you know relationships are bad for my health."

"Yah yah.", Upasana nodded.

* * *

9th May, 2019

Darshan was talking to Dhruwal on phone.

"Ha okay.", and he hung up the phone. He opened his Instagram account. He was scrolling down suddenly he stopped because something caught his eyes.

He broke into a smile. He huffed and murmured, "Finally I found those eyes."

* * * * *

"Har wo lamha jisme tum ho...", Neha was singing loudly while dancing in the kitchen. Upasana peeped and walked in.

"What are you doing?", Upasana asked.

"Making cake.", Neha answered while making the batter.

"Wow. I love your cakes.", Upasana licked her upper lip.

''Bhukkad. But it's the first and last in this month.", Neha announced.

"In this whole month? That's not fair.", Upasana said in a sad voice.

"It's totally fair. After this you have to follow your diet chart again. I don't want my best friend to get fat.", Neha put the tray in the oven and set the time.

"So, if one day somehow I'll get fat you'll refuse to call me your best friend?", Upasana asked.

Neha gave her a cold look and said, "Yes I'll"

"Huh though I don't care.", Upasana said.

"You know how bad it is to get fat. So many diseases can....", Neha started giving her 'ghyan' as always she did.

"Disadvantages of having a doctor best friend. Actually a nutritionist best friend.", Upasana said in a low voice.

"Or you can say advantages.", Neha said and faked a smile.

Upasana looked at her with wide eyes. "Kan hay yea kuch or? Tera ghyan ho gaya hoto cake dekhe?"

"Wait! Abhi 5 minutes bhi nehi huye hai. Bhukkad!!", Neha walked out from the kitchen.