Chapter Six - Pizza Party

10th May, 2019

Neha took out a top and jeans from her closet, kept that on the bed and walked to the kitchen. Upasana already left for her college because she had some extra classes. Neha drank a glass of cold water then again went back to her bedroom. At that moment her phone beeped. She took her phone up and saw a notification came on Instagram.

Some 'MusicLover' started following her. She clicked on the name to see the profile but that was a privet account.
After that a message came from that account.

"Finally found you here", she read the message and narrowed her eyes.

She replied : Do you know me?

The person replied after 3 seconds, "Yes I do. You know me as well too."

Neha read the message and thought for a while then she sent a follow request. She kept the phone aside and started putting her books and copies inside her bag.

Then her phone again beeped. She saw the account accepted her follow request. She opened the account without wasting a single moment. God only knew why she was getting excited to see the person.

The account opened and it took some time to load the pictures because the network was fucking bad. As the photos loaded her eyes went wide. Her mouth fell. She sat on the bed.

The Darshan Raval started following her from his privet account. She blinked and swallowed hard.

She kept her phone aside and sat quietly. Actually she couldn't believe what just happened. It took her some time to realize. Then she screamed while closing her eyes and also started
jumping. Yah, She jump a lot.

* * * * *

Upasana opened the door and pushed herself in the apartment. She saw Neha's college bag on the couch. So she went to her room. As she entered in her room she saw the dresses were still on the bed which Neha took out at the morning to wear for the college. And a plate of half finished food on the side table. Then her eyes fell on Neha who was sitting on the floor in a cotton shorts and t-shirt.

"What happened to you? You didn't go to the college today?", Upasana asked. Neha looked at her, jumped from the floor and stood up.

"Something happened.", she said in a low voice.

"What is it?", Upasana asked. Neha gulped hard without replying.
"You're scaring me dude. What happened?", She asked again but Neha was still quite.
"No you can't just keep quiet after saying something happened. You know I freak out easily though..."

Neha cut her off and said, "HEFOLLOWEDMEININSTA"

Upasana stopped and looked at her.
"What did you say?"

Neha took a deep breath and said, "Darshan Raval started following me on Instagram."

Upasana's face was expressionless.
But Neha just broke into a wide smile.

"Are you kidding me?", Upasana asked. "No stop fooling me around okay."

"I'm serious Upa. Look.", Neha showed the account from which he followed her.

"Are you sure it's not fake. I mean there are tons of fake accounts now days.", Upasana said.

"You really think I didn't cross check. Of course I did. It's him."

"Shit! Picture post karna keya kam tha jo ab follow bhi kar diya. Now everyone will definitely think that he is our relative.", Upasana sat on the bed.

Neha slapped her forehead.
"Really? You are worried about that?"

Upasana nodded.

"Chill. It's his privet account.", Neha sat next to her.

"It's not that account from where he posted the pic.", Upasana asked.

"Nope, it's not that."

"Still."

"Nothing will happen. Look he massaged me too.", Neha showed Upasana the massages. "But why did he follow me? It doesn't make scene."

"Isn't it already clear?", Upasana nudged Neha. "He likes you."

"Shut up ha.", Neha pushed Upasana away.

"Why not? You are beautiful, you are intelligent and you are thoda thoda smart also. Ha thori pagal hai, but chalega."

"He is The Darshan Raval."

"He is Darshan Raval, not a zombie. He has a heart too."

"Stop this nonsense and go get fresh.", Neha stood up from the bed.

"Think about it na why would he follow you? He doesn't even know you."

Neha said nothing but this question was bothering her also, why did he follow her?

"Accha listen party toh banti hai. After all Darshan Raval followed you.", Upasana spoke.

"That's not a bad idea after all", Neha nodded. Upasana smiled widely.

"Wait. You want to do party because you want to eat junk food again. Yeah, now I get it."

"Arey nehi nehi. I'm saying only for you."

"Really? Then I'll eat you'll only watch ok?"

"Tu mere sath aysa karegi?", she made a cute puppy face.

"Don't do this emotional attaychar."
"Listen let's make something at home, what say?", Neha suggested.

"Not a bad idea! But what would we make?", Upasana asked.

"I was thinking to make Pizza from past some days. Let's make that.", Neha told.

"Pizza? Are you sure na? I mean khane ke layek hoga na?", Upasana asked.

"Yeah yeah. It's not that hard.!!"

"Okay then!!"

* * * * *

Neha took out the tray from oven. She looked at Upasana and she did the same. Then Upasana slowly asked, "Pizza order karle keya??"

"Hmm!!", Neha slowly nodded.
And then Upasana bursted into laughter. Neha was sitting quietly making a sad face. Upasana stopped laughing and said, "Arey it's ok. It's the first time na, next time it'll be a good one."

Neha didn't say anything, she only kept looking at her burnt pizza.

"Now tell what pizza do you wanna eat?", Upasana took out her phone to place the order.

* * * * *

They put some television and sat on the floor with the Pizzas. Upasana took Neha's phone to click photos of the pizza. She took two photos and said, "I'm putting on a story from you insta account."

"Hmm", Neha nodded. And then she yelled, "No. Wait!!"

"Now whay?", Upasana asked.

"Click a nice picture. Now Darshan is also there na.", Neha said.

"Point. But I don't know how to click a nice picture of pizza. Pizza is pizza, right?", she took an another pic and then posted that.

They were eating quietly when Neha's phone beeped. Upasana looked at her and raised her eye brows.

"Nothing. College stuff.", Neha told.

Upasana again turned her face to the TV screen.

After a while Neha said, "He saw it."

"I know you were continuously that that only.", Upasana said.

"Isn't it obvious.", Neha smiled.

"Did he say something?"

"Nope."

"That's bad. But don't worry you still have your chances. Keep trying."

"Shut up.", Neha nodded her head negatively, stood up and went to the kitchen.