Chapter Eighteen - Got a Date

20th August, 2019

Darshan opened his eyes as the sunlight fell on his face. He looked forward then raised his hands to rub his eyes. But then found Neha was sleeping beside his seat while holding his hand.

He smiled and carefully removed his hands from her. He looked backward and found Upasana was sleeping on the back seat.

He drove themselves to the hotel. As he stopped the car Neha's head jerked and she woke up.

Darshan looked at her and said, "Good morning Miss. Madness Ki Dukan."

Neha held her head and sat on the seat straight.

"There's nothing good in this morning. My head is paining so much.", she uttered.

"Itna peeoge toh hoga hi na.", Darshan said.

"You need lemon tea. Go to your room. I'll bring that for you. And ha take your friend also. By the way she snores a lot.", Darshan got down from the car making Neha laugh.

She looked at Upasana and called, "Upa..weak up."

Neha opened the door and got down from the car. She again called Upasana, "Oo kumbkarn ki behen uth ja."

But that's not effecting her, she was still sleeping. Then Neha opened the door and pulled Upasana's leg. And she woke up a in a jerk.

"Keya hua Keya hua??", Upasana panicked.

"Kuch nehi hua. Main abhi tak zinda hu.", Neha joked.

Upasana got down from the car and asked, "Are you fine now?"

"Yeah what happened to me?"

"You're fine because of Darshan. Agar wo nehi hota na toh tu kahi padi rehti. Yarr tu kal jo kar rahi thi."

"I was that much drunk?", Neha asked.

"That much?? So so much. And guess what your rockstar took your care.", Upasana smirked. Neha rolled her eyes.

"I'm not joking. He really did.", Upasana again said.

"And pata nehi tu Keya Keya bol rahi thi.", Upasana pressed her forehead.

"What did I say? I didn't say anything wrong to Darshan right?", Neha asked tensely.

"I can't remember what you exactly said. You're blabbering a lot.".

"You should na. God knows what did I say.", Neha bite her thumb nail.

"You guys are still here?", Darshan's voice came. He walked to them with two cups of lemon tea. He gave that to them.

They gulped without uttering a word. Then Upasana went to her room. Neha finished her cup and asked Darshan, "Darshan, did I say anything wrong last night?", Neha asked slowly.

"No!", Darshan said. And a smile came to her face but it didn't stay for long.

"You did!!", Darshan said simply.

"What I did?", Neha asked blankly.

"I can't even say what you did.", he said in a serious tone making Neha more nervous.

"Darshan please tell what I did.", she asked again.

"You....you..", he was making suspense.

"I what?", Neha was standing while holding her breath.

"You....you ran to the sea and started saying 'samundar bula raha hai' and all. You were totally drunk and doing crazy stuffs.", he said with a laugh. Neha huffed in relief.

"You became Mickel Jackson, Milkha Singh, Asha Bhosle, Sayeed Quadri all. All qualities of yours were coming out last night. And it became so difficult for me to handle you.", Darshan said. Neha started laughing while listening to her own madness.

* * * * *

"Ek aajnabi Haseena se yu mulakat ho gayi...", Neha was folding the cloths while singing the song.

They were leaving tomorrow morning, their flight was at 6 am. Neha's mood was a little bit up today. She became vary happy to listen that how Darshan took care of her. And obviously her mad incidents made her happy.

"Phir Keya hua yea na pucho, kuch aysi baat ho gayi.", the male voice completed the rest of the part. Neha turned away to look at Darshan who walked in and sat on the bed next to Neha's bag.

"You met with some Haseena??", Darshan asked confusingly. Neha laughed a little and said, "If I'm singing the song it doesn't mean that I have to meet with some Haseena."

"Of course not. But I thought may be you met with some Haseena!!"

Neha smiled and continued folding her clothes.

Darshan was looking at her.
"It seems someone's mood is really good today.", he said.

"Can I ask why??", he added.

"No. You can't ask Mr.", she told.

"Why?", Darshan laid his back on the bed.

"Because I'm not gonna tell you.", Neha faked a smile.

"OK mat baatao.", Darshan took a folded top of her from the bag and kept that on the bad.

"I'm just saying that from two days I'm seeing you were not smiling properly. And today finally your smile is back. So...", he again took a top and placed on the bad. "....I'm happy to see you smiling again. By the way did you fought with your boyfriend that's why you were sad?", Darshan asked.

Neha gave a death glance to him and said, "Yes me and my boyfriend broke up."

"Finally. Uss kamine ne tumhara picha chora.", he said with a smile. "Par wo kamina tha kon?"

"Ruko ruko now listen why am I happy. Remember that hot boy in Bora Caves, he asked me for a date.", Neha pressed her lips to hide the smile.

Darshan took another top and placed on the bed again.

"What? Don't go Neha. Wo toh sakal se hi kidnapper lag tahai."

"Really? Darshan you have to join CBI. Tum toh sakal dekh kar hi bol doge kon kidnapper hai or kon nehi.", Neha laughed.

Darshan smiled softly and took another top from her bag.

Now Neha noticed what he was exactly doing. She put her hands on her hips and said, "I'm folding the tops one by one and you are unfolding them. Peeke ho Keya??"

Darshan looked at her then looked at the clothes because he was doing this unknowingly, while talking. He sat straight on the bed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't notice that I was doo these. Actually mera dheyan nehi tha.", he apologized.

Neha smiled, "You are a kid!"

"Look who is calling me kid. An another kid."

Neha started folding the tops again.

"Wait I'm helping you.", Darshan said.

"Meherbani kar ke or meherbani mat ki jiye. I'll do that. It's almost done."

Neha completed packing after a while. Darshan was only sitting, watching her.

"I'm going to the beach. Are you coming. Upasana is there.", Neha said while taking her phone and purse.

"Yeah let's go.", Darshan stood up and they went to the beach.