Night out

*I warned y'all that updates were gonna be slow. Anyway, I have two things to say to those 6 people who have read this, first, why, in the name of our lord and saviour Satan, did you look at this angsty ass fic with two chapters, and go, "huh, I think I'll give it a read." Second, thank you sooooo so so much. I am so appreciative of you guys!*

I don't really bother dressing up, just a plaid button down and a pair of jeans. I always try not to look approachable when I go out in public, then, the rare time someone even notices I exist, they won't talk to me.

Soon I hear a knock at the door and open it to see my energetic twin.

Alfred and I look very similar, as most twins do, but my hair was longer and lighter, he also had a little cowlick where my curl was. Other than that and my extra inch, we were completely identical. We even share the same crappy eyesight.

"YO, LITTLE BRO, ARE YOU READY TO GET COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY SMASHED?!?!!?"

"Al, shut the hell up, I'm only doing this so you'll leave me alone. And I'm not getting drunk," I say, tiredly. At this point I'm used to his shit.

"Oh come on, Mattie, loosen up a bit! It's been two weeks since you left this house other than to get groceries! And that was only because I dragged you! You need to stop isolating yourself." Alfred sighs after his brief rant, he looks at me, now with more concern, "dude I'm not asking you to start dating again, I know you might not be ready for that for a long time, but at least start trying to be a part of society again, this isn't healthy."

I roll my eyes. He's always saying stuff like that. I am perfectly fine, even if I don't get much contact with people.

"Whatever, let's just get this over with." I push past him, and get in his car.

The ride to the bar is filled with silence, which, of course, I Don't mind, but Alfred does. Unlike me, he needs social interaction to function, but he knows I'm uncomfortable with it, and after that conversation? Yeah he's not going to risk breaking the silence.

When we arrive, Alfred immediately runs off to get drunk. I sigh and walk over to the other side of the bar, near the other barista, (A/NI'm thirteen, idk what a bar looks like so don't judge me)

"What can I get for you sir?" He asks,

"Um, jus-just a root beer please." I say quietly, (A/N if you haven't tried it you're living a lie! A/n inside of an a/n there's no alcohol in it)

The barista nods curtly and pours me a root beer, putting it on the table and going to serve other customers who were a lot less sober.

I really wish that Alfred would stick around when he brought me here, but Alfred drunk was not something I ever wanted to experience again, not after that first time.

I shudder at the memory, but repress it. I tend to do that a lot with memories the disturb me, so most of my memories. At this point my life has been one giant train wreck.

I'm broken from my thoughts when a man drops down next to me.

I look over at him, he's got white hair and red eyes, and he looks pale enough to be a vampire.

"Your most Awesome beer please!" Then he notices me sitting next to him. He gives me a once-over and smirks, "and Whatever this gorgeous man is getting."

The barista looks at me expectantly, but he's not waiting for me to order. Because of Alfred, I'm a regular here, so he knows I'm not fond of talking. He's waiting to see if he's going to have to ask someone to leave me alone, it's happened before, unfortunately.

"I'm-I'm fine, um, thanks for the offer though," there's almost no way this will work, guys always keep pushing, even if I continue saying no.

"Alright, whatever you say, birdie," birdie? Did he call me birdie?

I nod shyly and look over at the other side of the bar where Alfred is making out with some guy, with pale hair. I groan and go back to drinking my non-alcoholic beverage.

"That guy your brother? You look similar," Says the red eyed guy. I give a small nod and continue trying to ignore him.

"He seems pretty into it with that Russian guy. I talked to him earlier, he's... creepy. Totally not awesome. The Russian one, I mean." I nod again.

"I talked to your brother too, actually. I think he's a bit insane," god, he's not even trying to get into my pants, why is he just talking to me?!?!

"He's like that when he's drunk, although it's not much better when he's sober," I say quietly, hoping he would just leave already. He didn't.

"You guys must be very different then, cause you don't seem anywhere near as energetic." he looked away from Alfred and whoever that other guy was and let out a light chuckle.

I just nod. God, what's it gonna take to get him to leave?!

By some incredible stroke of bad luck, Alfred noticed us, and ran over, abandoning his make out buddy and slinging an arm around my neck.

"Mattiiiiiee~ you're fin'lly talkin' ta people!" He slurs out.

"Alfred, you're drunk, I think it's time to go home," I say, a bit louder than when I was talking to the white haired guy.

"But Matiiie~ we jus' got here! And ya need ya intr'duce me to yer boyfr'nd!"

My eyes widen, I can already feel the panic attack coming on, "Alfred we're going home, have you payed?" He gives a hiccup and a quick nod, then starts giggling, meaning he probably didn't. I pay for my drink and his, from the state he's in now, he had two Beers, he's a massive lightweight.

I quickly start to drag Alfred out of the bar but someone catches my hand.

"Hey I know you probably don't really care much but can I at least get your number?" The guy from earlier? Why does he want my number?

I really don't want to give it to him but I'm already halfway to a panic attack and I just want to get out of here.

I grab his wrist and a pen from my pocket and quickly scribble down my number, not even thinking straight enough to give a fake one.

And with that I drag Alfred around the corner.

*hope you enjoyed children! It's the last you'll probably get for a while!*