Gilbert Is Thirsty As SHIT

*I'm sorry Grandma. T/W Gilbert is Thirsty as SHIT (so is Alfred tho). Matthew's pov*

I woke up with Gilbert's arms wrapped around me, he was spooning me so my back was to his chest.

I felt so comfortable with him, so unlike how I felt with Caleb.

"Gilbert?"

"mmmh"

I giggled and rolled over so I was facing him, "Good morning Gilbert." his eyes flickered open and met mine with a tired, loving gaze.

"You're sexy in the mornings."

I rolled my eyes and pushed his face away, "And you're honry in the mornings. Come on, we need to get up."

I stood up and faced away from him, taking off my shirt and making sure to put on a bit of a show for Gilbert.

Even when facing away from him I could still feel his eyes raking down my back as he stood from the bed and started walking towards me.

"I won't lie to you, darling," he said in a low voice as he grabbed my hips and pulled me into him, "you do things to me."

He bit my ear and liked the lobe. I let a small moan slip from between my lips, and he moved down to my neck.

"You make me absolutely crazy." I felt his hands slide down my thighs and back up, slipping under my waistband. "You're perfect."

I grabbed his hands and pulled them back to my hips. "Careful. Alfred's still here and you don't want him to catch you touching me like this, do you?"

He kissed my neck again and let out a small chuckle. "Then I can just keep giving you more of these."

I turned to face him, putting my hands on his broad chest. "Or you could keep it in your pants and we could make out on your bed later."

Gilbert stuck out his bottem lip and pouted.

"Fine, and I'll let you touch my ass, LATER." and I turned to dig for a shirt in my drawer.

"Wait seriously?! Sweet jesus that is way more than I was asking for! Man am I looking forward to tonight!"

I snorted and threw a plaid shirt at his face. "Put that on." it would probably be too big for him seeing as I was a lot taller but he would manage. I bent down to look for a shirt for myself, sticking my ass out just the tiniest bit.

"Goddamn you're such a tease."

I picked up a plain red tee-shirt and pulled it over my head. I walked back to Gilbert placed a quick kiss on his neck before heading to the door.

"I mean my childhood best friend was Lovino, I'd be surprised I'd some of the sadistic didnt rub off on me." and with that I left the room to go find Alfred.

Gilbert followed soon after wearing the shirt I gave him. We found Alfred sitting at the table sipping coffee.

"Sooo did you guys like..." he asked, gesturing to the bedroom.