Gilbert's Place

*thank Yaoifangirl32064 for the prompt for this chapter!!! See the picture! Also three chapters??? Wtf? I'm just procrastinating on my anime convention cosplay😅 T/W for this chapter, violence*

I looked over to Gilbert, worry evident in his eyes, "Are you ok, Mattie? You look like you've seen a ghost."

God, as much as I hated this, anything would be better than talking to my dads. Here goes.

"Can I stay at your place tonight? Please?"

He looked at me with a bit of confusion and shock, "Um, sure. I mean we've got someone over at the moment but he's pretty chill so I'm pretty sure he won't mind. Why?"

Course he wants to know why. Shit what do I say?

"I... please?"
Thankfully he seemed to understand and just turned to walk in the direction of his house, beckoning for me to follow.

His house wasn't too far, only like 15 minutes away, but it felt so much longer with the awkward silence.

Once we got there he pulled out a key and unlocked the door, "Welcome to 'le casa de Belschmidt!" *no idea if I spelt it right* he announced, while struggling to open the door, "That's my last name if you didn't know.

Despite Myself, I giggled a little as he finally managed to open the door and bowed like I was a princess entering a room. My amusement was cut short however, as I saw who was sitting on the couch.

The man looked up at me and grinned, he was tall and lean, with black hair and Hazel eyes, he had a menacing aura to him that made me want to stay miles away from him.

"Well, well, well," he spoke, as Gilbert closed the door behind me, "I knew you had a date Gil, but I didnt know you would bring home my little toy."

I felt like I was going to be sick. Gilbert was looking between the two of us with a confused face.

"I'm sorry what-" he started to speak but no one was listening.

"I'm not your anything. " I said quietly, "And I'm not a toy either. "

"Aw come on babe, I know you missed me." he got up from the couch and started to walk towards me.

I flinched as he reached out to touch my cheek and backed into the wall, "Don't."

Caleb laughed and rolled his eyes, "What, you think I'm gonna hurt you or something?"

I didn't say anything, just shrunk further into myself.

"Wait, I'm confu-" Gilbert started to speak but he was cut off by Caleb slamming his fist into the wall behind my head.

"ANSWER ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

I Whimpered and shook my head.

"Dude what the fu-" Gilbert was once again cut off by Caleb.

"This little shit used to be my little side hoe, didn't you Mattie?" he grabbed me and yanked me up by my hair.

I gave out a strangled cry and he dropped me on the floor.

I tried to get to the door but I was kicked back down by Caleb. He kept kicking me in the stomach and chest, until Gilbert pulled him away.

"What the hell, Gilbert?! I was kind of busy giving this worthless price of crap a lesson! I thought you would be with me on this!" Caleb shouted.

"What is wrong with you?! You're staying at my house and you dare try to beat up my guest?! The fuck did he ever do to you?!"

Their words were growing less and less coherent as I started to black out.

________________

*Prussia's Pov*

I couldn't believe this! I never liked Caleb, he had always rubbed me the wrong way, but this was insane! I never thought he would be capable of hurting someone like Mattie!

It was so sudden too, it wasn't like Matt had even said something to trigger him!

"Why are you being so uptight about this?! I was just having some fun! Jesus!" *Jesus was word 666🤣that's irony if I ever saw it*

"Just having some fun?! That is not just having fun, that is knocking out an amazingly sweet person for absolutely no reason! THAT IS NOT OKAY!"

"Awwww, does somebody have a crush?"

really?

"Duh asshole! That's kinda why I asked him out! Now get out of my house and don't come back or I'll call the police!"

I could see a fleeting spark of fear behind his eyes before he went back to his composed self.

"Fine."

And with that he stepped over Matthew and through the door.