Lovino And His Bullshit With Antonio

*Bored. I have gone to a school dance, gotten the coolest fucking sharpie in the world, drew a bnha thing(see at mia_osterwald184 on insta) and done a face Reveal. And I'm still bored. Welp Canada Pov. enjoy.*

When I got to the airport (which was only 20 minutes away from Gilbert's House) I saw Lovino sitting with his knees pulled up to his chest near the main exit with a backpack sat next to him.

I walked over and sat down next to him.

"How have you been?" he asked, sniffing slightly.

"Alright. Better than usual I think. You?" we both stared into the maze of cars and people coming home from foreign countries.

"Shitty." it was a short answer but it held a lot of power. I could feel the resentment and sadness radiating from the word.

"What went down with you and Antonio? You used to call me and tell me all the time about how perfect he was and shit."

"We got into a fight." Lovino's voice cracked and a tear rolled down his cheek.

"Yeah, well obviously. But what about. I thought you guys had a stable relationship. Like, the opposite of mine." more tears started to fall from his eyes and he wiped them away in vein.

"He-" his voice cracked again and he broke off into more sobs, covering his face in his knees.

I turn to look at him and pat his back. "It's okay Lovi, take your time."

He leaned into me and cried into my shoulder, his tears staining my hoodie.

"He cheated on me."

"What." I felt rage surge through me. I remembered how I felt when I found him with another guy and I wanted to scream for anyone else who had to go through it. Especially those who were unlucky enough to actually feel like they had a good relationship with the person.

Lovino was a wonderful person under his grumpy facade, and Antonio was so lucky to have gotten to be with him, the fact that he would throw any of that away sickened me.

"I came home from a night shift at work and I saw him and some girl in our bed. I left as soon as I could and came here because I don't know where else to go."

"What about Feli's?" I asked him, thinking of his cheerful brother.

He shook his head. "I couldn't. He's already so busy with the fashion industry *fight me okay* I couldn't give him another thing to worry about."

I nodded and looked out at the parking lot again.

"Did you leave Caleb?

*good time to mention Yaoifangirl3206's Gamer Love. They are a wonderful author and seriously underappreciated, I just bingeged the entire book of Gamer Love and it's really cute for Spamano and Gertalia, so give that a read.*

I flinched a bit at the name. "Yeah. Found him with another guy about a year after you left. Didn't try to explain, just left. I saw him a while back though. Not a great experience." I grimaced at the memories of the horrid man and looked back to Lovino.

"Sorry to hear about that. Seeing him after all that must've been difficult." I nodded.

"Sorry about you and Toni. If it makes you feel better you were always kinds too good for him anyway."

We both knew Antonio before I was with Caleb, but he left two months before Lovino. Lovi had been crushing on him for years and they finally got together when they found out they were going to the same school in Italy. I remember Lovi calling about it and being so excited about it.

"We should get home." I said after a few minutes in silence.

The walk to my house was about and hour away, so by the time we got there it was already in the early hours of the morning. A few people were even out for a morning jog.

I unlocked they door and was immediately met with a less-than-impressed Alfred.

"Where were you?! I told you to be home by midnight on the dot. I'm usually easy on you but 5 am?! Really?! What explanation could you possibly-" Alfred stopped his little tangent when he noticed Lovino standing behind me.

"I had to pick up Lovi from the airport. He got into a fight with the Spanish ass cheek that would be Antonio, so now he's staying here until he can get back on his feet." I told him in a monotone voice, already pushing past him and towards the spare room.

Lovi dropped his bag on the floor and flopped onto the bed. "I'm so tired Mattie." he groaned out, as I lay down next to him, "I'm tired of life. Is this how you felt? After Caleb?"

"Yeah pretty much. I'm still scared of falling in love to this day." I frowned a bit, looking up at the ceiling. "which reminds me of something that happened before I picked you up."

He looked at me before looking up again.

"There's this guy and he's super sweet and he managed to get me to open up to him. I've been talking to him for a long time now but today he said something strange. He told me he loved me. Then he asked me if I loved him back and I had to tell him that I couldn't."

"That's not that weird. People say they love other people all the time. Like how Antonio told me he loved me." Lovino said, his voice dripping with hate in the last part.

"No but what's weird is that it didn't even put him off. He just told me that he would ask me until I said I loved him and then told me to go pick you up."

Lovino nodded and we lay in silence for a while, eventually I started to fell my eyelids droop, and I fell asleep.

*hey guys sorry if this is crap. I haven't slept in a while and I feel like crap at the moment in general. So if there are any obvious spelling mistakes then you know why. Three more days of school too so I'm kind of dead inside for the time being.