Chapter 7

No one's Pov

Erratic breathing and quiet whimpers were heard from John's room as he struggled to sleep.
The first scene he saw in his dream was that he was cornered up by three senior boys. Their faces were blurred but he remembered their voices.

He was lying against the school playground and a blue-haired boy that loved to torture him was landing blows on his stomach, while the other two boys have pinned down his arms and legs, to prevent him from escaping.

"Stop it! You are hurting me" John pleaded as he felt the blows deepen.

"Ha! What makes you think we will "the bluenette sneered at him, he delivered a kick on his face.

"Think of it as a lesson for complaining against us to the teachers" the boy pinning him threatened.

"You already took my money what more do you want," John said in a feeble voice. He hated himself for feeling vulnerable and afraid of them.
"We want to hurt you cripple!! Losers like you should not even exist" the bluenette mocked him.
He continued to punch him drawing out painful screams from him.

The others watched them fearfully too scared to interrupt.
They were afraid to suffer the same consequence as John.

"Harder! Punch him harder" the boys pinning down were encouraging the leader.

The said boy brought his foot down on his stomach crushing it victoriously making him throw up on the spot.

When they had enough they left him bleeding on the ground, moaning in unbearable pain.
John remembered that day vividly.

The day when he felt so miserable and weak. He didn't even bother shouting for help as he knew no one would have shown up.
No one was there for him telling him it would be alright. All they did was glance at him sympathetically before walking away.

The scene shifted to his new school NEW Boston HIGH. He was surrounded by the battered bodies of his classmates mercilessly thrown on the ground, evidence of the strength he possessed.
The person who was his best friend has rallied half of the class against him.

They would have succeeded if only they didn't underestimate his powers.
Claire slouched on the ground in defeat. Anger seeped in his veins as he roughly grabbed her hair making her look in his direction.

"WHY DID YOU TURN EVERYONE AGAINST ME" his grip on her tightened.

"WHY DID YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS! DO I REALLY MEAN NOTHING TO YOU" he said viciously.

"HAVE YOU SEEN YOURSELF" she shot back at him.
She managed to get out of his grip, as she smacked him on the face.
"YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELF"

" YOU TYRANT! YOU HYPOCRITE
"ALL THIS STRENGTH YOU HAVE YOU DON'T DESERVE ANY OF IT"!

She lashed out at him as tears spilled from her eyes.

John couldn't bear to listen to her any longer. Blinded by rage he hit her multiple times until she loses her consciousness.
"Monster" she called him before she passed out.

"So this is your true form "he heard a bitter yet familiar voice behind him. He felt his heartbeat quicken as he recognized the voice.