~Chapter 1~

Tori's POV

I walked down the sidewalk trying to solve my rubix cube. "God I suck!" I thought then bumped into someone making us both fall down with a thud. "Sorry I wasn't paying attention!" He apologized. "Yeah same here!" I laughed. Then I realized who it was, Isaac Frye! HOLY GALLIFREY!! "Nice shirt!" He laughed and I looked down to see I was wearing my Cuz Imma Bird! shirt. I facepalmed making him laugh again. "So you know me so that's out of the question!" He laughed making me laugh with him. "I'm Tori, and like your shirt as well!" I laughed and he looked down at his shirt that read T-Morgan Girls he facepalmed and I laughed. "Meap!" I said randomly.

He laughed then helped me up. He zipped up his jacket making me laugh. "Your not gonna fanboy are you?" I asked. "Your not gonna fangirl right?" He mocked and we laughed again. "No I'm not!" I laughed. "Then I'm not either!" He laughed.

"TORI!!" I heard Tally yell behind me. "Oh crap!" I thought then felt her jump onto my back. "HOLY-" I cut her off by dropping her. "Okay ow!" She said then got up and hit my arm. "Ow, Talia!" I said then did the same back to her. "Ow!" She whined then hit me in back of my head. "Oh god!" Isaac said then I flipped Talia. "BAM WHAT!!" I exclaimed making Isaac laugh. "Hey! Traitor!" Talia said then popped up. "Yeah I'm not letting a 12 year old hit me in back of my head!" I laughed. "Yeah and I'm a 12 year old who is saying you l-" I cut her off by covering her mouth with my jacket. "MMMM!!" She said threw my jacket making us laugh. "Hehe Tally you need to shut your 12 year old mouth!" I laughed. She shook her head and crossed her arms.

"TALIA!!" I yelled then she put her arms in surrender. "Thank you!" I smiled and Isaac laughed. "So you girls wanna meet the rest?" Isaac asked. Me and Tally looked at each other then nodded. "Yup!" I laughed and we walked back to Isaac's. Then Tally whispered in my ear telling me to invite Isaac to are end of school party. My eyes widened and I looked at her and shook my head. Then she mouthed 'Ask him!!'

'NO!!' I mouthed back.

Then she smirked and went on the other side of Isaac. "She's dead!" I thought. "So Isaac we're having a end of the year party, wanna come?" She asked and I wanted to strangle her! "Sure!" He smiled at me and I felt my stomach turn. I also felt my face get hot. Jeez I hate it when I do this! "YO T-MORGS!!" I heard behind me. I turned around to see Jade coming up behind us. "JADE!!" I yelled then we hugged. "Omg I haven't seen you in forever!" I said and Tally and Isaac came up behind us. "I know!" She laughed then we did are really complicated handshake. "What was that?" Isaac asked. "Are handshake!" Me and Jade replied. "Okay then!" He laughed.

We laughed too. "Tori my 17th Birthday party is coming up! Can you be the singer? Please please please please?" She begged. "Ugh fine!" I laughed. "Omg really?" She asked and I laughed.

"Yes really!" I laughed. "Your voice still sound like an Angel?" She asked and I facepalmed. "I don't know!" I laughed. "It is!" Tally laughed and I kicked her. "Hahaha!" Tally and Jade laughed. "Oh shush!" I rolled my eyes playfully. "I'll do it too!!" Tally jumped. "You sing?" Jade laughed. "Um yeah! I'm like Tori but my voice is lower!" She laughed. "I'm so confused!" Isaac joined in making us laugh. "Okay Jade when is your party?" I laughed. "Tonight...." She said and my eyes popped out ta my head. "JADE!!" I yelled. "Dude!" Tally exclaimed. "Hehe sorry!" She laughed and we facepalmed. "But then you cant come over!" Isaac pouted then made big sad eyes. "Isaac!" I laughed. "PWEASE!!" He begged.

I laughed then looked back at Jade. "He's still doing it isn't he?" I asked and she laughed. I turned back to see Isaac really close. I screamed "GALLIFREY!!" then fell down into the street.

"Watch out!!" He yelled then pulled me up as a car zoomed by where my head would've been. "Woah!" I said kinda shaking. "Plus Jade we are having a end of school party tonight!" Tally said after 2 minutes. "You okay?" Isaac asked. "Yup just scared for life!" I said making him laugh. "Hugs?" He asked. "Hugs!!" I jumped making him laugh then hug me. "Yup I feel better now!" I thought. "HAHA I GOT CHU!!" He yelled then threw me on his back and ran to his house. I laughed as he threw me onto the couch. "T-MORGAN!!" Bethany yelled once she saw me. "GINGER!!" I mocked making Isaac laugh. Then Tally ran in out of breath "ANOTHER T-MORGAN!!" Bethany yelled making us laugh. "ANOTHER CROWBAR LOVER!!" Tally laughed.

"YO CIERRA T-MORGAN GIRLS ARE IN ARE LIVING ROOM!!" Jordan yelled.

Then Cierra ran down. "I heard T-Morgan girls and living room!" She said making me and Tally laugh. "I guess the whole crew watches are channel then!" Talia laughed. "Did you see Isaac's shirt?" Bethany asked. "Dude!!" Isaac exclaimed. "I loved the livestream you guys did yesterday!" Bethany laughed. "There was a livestream and no-one told me?!?" Isaac questioned making us laugh. "Isaac we did it at 11:30 PM!" Talia laughed. "Why?!?" He whined making us laugh again. "Because that's when it actually worked!" I laughed then messed up his hair. "Awe!" He pouted. I kissed his cheek and he perked up. We laughed. "What?" He asked. "Don't hurt yourself!" Tally laughed making us laugh more. "So Tori wanna go draw?" Beth laughed. "Sure!" I laughed to then followed her upstairs to her room.

hey fellow zombie companions, Tori here and I hope you all liked the first chapter of the book! remember to vote, Comment, follow, and I will see you next time my zombies! Bai!