~Chapter 6~

Bethany's POV

After we all witnesses Isaac's impatience, both him and Tori fell asleep. I wanted Starbucks SO bad!! So I walked to the nearest Starbucks! Hopefully my siblings don't ditch me, Jordan probably would though! I got in line and across the room I saw a boy, he looked around my age! He had blonde hair swept to the side like how Jords puts his, he is wearing a Doctor Who T-Shirt with faded out blue jeans. His eyes are chocolate brown. Woah! Then I noticed him walking over here. Crap!

Beth act cool!

He got in line behind me considering nobuddy else was in line! My heart pounded against my chest going faster and faster and faster!! God heart shut up!

Then as someone walked by they shoulder bumped me making me fall and my glasses fall to the floor. Woah blurry much? "Are you okay?" I heard a boy ask. Don't know who though! Whoever it was helped me up. "Do you happen to know where my glasses walked off too?" I asked him. He laughed then the guy put my glasses on me. Oh it's that boy! "Hey, I'm Bethany!" I greeted. "I'm Williams, and nice shirt Gertrude!" He laughed looking at my shirt. "Fan?" I laughed and he nodded. YES!! "Mm hm! Ma'am!" The teen behind the counter said obviously annoyed.

"Okay, okay jeesus!" I said then ordered some ice tea. She rolled her eyes then asked for my money. Brat much? "Here, I got it!" Williams said putting his money on the counter. "You didn't have to do that!" I laughed turning to him.

"Well I did!" He mocked making me laugh. "So I heard you, the crew, and T-Morgan Girls are going on a Road Trip!" He laughed. "Yeah, we did it for Isaac and Tori's 17th birthday!" I laughed as the bratty girl gave me my ice tea. "So are Isaac and Tori like, dating? Cause they would make a really good couple!" He laughed. "Yeah, actually we just found out they were secretly dating! I need to find out more info though!" I laughed. "God Stalker much?" He asked making me laugh. "Nope, I'm Sherlock's twin sister!" I joked making him chuckle.

"Actually I could imagine you wearing a long trench coat-" he stopped making the both of us laugh.

"Hey wanna maybe come meet the rest along with a couple friends?" I laughed. "Sure, that would be awesome!" He smiled. We both walked back to the RV where Jords was uploading a pre-video for the fans, Cierra was in the bathroom, Kyara, Ve, and Jade are still trying to come up with ship names, and Talia is REALLY hyper! Oh and Isaac and Tori are making out in the back room. "I'M BACK!!" I yelled and they all looked at me and Williams. "Guys this is Williams!" I said pointing to Williams. He laughed. "OH ISORIA!!" Kyara yelled and Tori and Isaac's eyes widened. We all practically died laughing after that.

Williams didn't really get it until I explained it. Tori and Isaac were just sitting there like 'NEVER....SAY...THAT....AGAIN!!' But that just made us laugh more. "Okay *laughs* for now on I'm calling you two Isoria!" Jordan laughed making us laugh more. "JORDS PUT IT IN THE COMMENTS FOR THE VIDEO!!" Talia yelled making me and Williams fall on the floor laughing.

Tori's POV

"NO!!" Isaac yelled making me facepalm. Jords nodded. We both knew he was typing the comment. Kyara is so dead for coming up with that! "NUUUUUUUU!!!" I whined. Then Jordan clicked something and laughed. I quickly pulled out my phone and went on the video he just posted. I went in the comments to see Jords comments saying:

#Isoria (Isaac x Victoria) XD

"GOD JORDS SERIOUSLY?!?" Isaac yelled making him laugh more. Then comments rolled up. I unsurely looked threw them, I knew there was gonna be hate!