~Chapter 5~

--(Kyara's POV) The next Day after a long night of driving--

Jords looks so cute when he is asleep. I was still wearing my clothes from yesterday, but I don't really care! Bethany was trying to figure out what's up with Tori and Isaac, I wouldn't blame her though, they are acting kinda secretive lately! Then Beth sighed and sat up front with Cierra. I walked up and sat in between them. "Find out anything?" I asked Beth. "Nope, they weren't even cuddling!! And Isaac loves to cuddle!!" She sighed then slumped in her seat.

"Well that sucks! Oh look a duck!" I said picking up a rubber duck. Cierra looked at me, laughed, then continued to drive.

"So what's up with all the sports?" Bethany asked with a laugh. "Oh after college my Dad took me to a Padre's game!" I said referring to my Padres jersey. "And the Chargers cap?" Cierra asked. "Well my ex bf dumped me for that girl, Deana, from college so my brother, Mason, took me to a Chargers game to make me feel better!" I explained. Then Jords fell off the pull out bed making me turn. "You okay there Jords?" I laughed.

"Yeah, just saying good morning to the floor!" He groaned making us laugh. "Wait, Jords wasn't Steven Kinkston the guy who bullied you?" Cierra asked and Jords shot up like a rocket that just counted down from take off!

"Um yeah why?" He asked. "Because that's my ex boyfriend!" I said and his eyes widened. "And he dumped you for Deana? Jerk!" He said. "Yup!" I said my eyes already watering. Beth snapped her fingers in front of me and I turned to her right when a tear slipped. "He doesn't deserve you anyways, he is just a jerk who wants attention, so don't cry over that jerk!" Beth lowered her voice and I nodded and whipped the tear away.

"Beep!" I heard Jords say then him hug me from behind. I love Jords comfort, it makes me happy. So right now I'm feeling happy! "Why the crap am I upside down?" Tally asked making us laugh. She got up and looked at Isaac and Tori. "Stalker much?!" Tally laughed then closed the door making us laugh again.

Isaac's POV

Right when Talia closed the door I cuddled up with Tori, did I mention I love to cuddle? Tori turned to me and cuddled up with me too. I smiled and kissed her cheek. "Love you!" I whispered. "Love ya too!" She smiled then kissed me for a little before pulling away and burring her face in my neck. I held her in my arms which felt like forever, but I wasn't planning to let go of her anyways. Then the RV came to a jolt making us both fall off the small bed. We both landed with a thud and we're pretty sure the rest heard it. I also bit my lip at the same time and I'm pretty sure it's bleeding right now!

Tori's POV

"Owwww!" I groaned as Isaac rubbed the back of his head. I also bit my tounge so right now it's probably bleeding! "I am never gonna get used to that in the morning!" Isaac groaned and I agreed. "Jeez Tori your tounge!" Kyara said. "Yeah, I know!" I getting up then helped Isaac up too.

"Lucky, I bit my lip!" Isaac said as I noticed his bleeding lip. "THANKS FOR THE WAKE UP CALL CIERRA!!" I yelled making everyone laugh. "WHERE IN HOLLYWOOD!!" Cierra yelled and we ran out of the RV. "Woah!" Me and Isaac said at once. Soon Beth ran out and bumped into someone. "Oh my god I'm so sorry!" Beth said helping the girl up. "It's fine, wait....where have I seen you guys before?" The girl asked.

"Hey Fellow Zombies!" Both me and Talia said together. "Greeting Fellow Adventuers!" Beth and Isaac said at once.

"Omg no way!" She squealed making us laugh. "Oh is someone forgetting about us?" Kyara and Jade asked making us laugh again. "These are our friends Jade and Kyara!" I laughed. "I'm Veronica, and big fan of both channels!" She laughed. Then Talia whispered something in my ear. I was completely fine with it but I have to keep me and Isaac a secret. So I just flipped her. "No!" I acted making them laugh.

"Tally down!" She groaned making Veronica laugh. Then she helped her up. Talia smirked then whispered in Veronica's ear. She looked at me, then to Isaac.

"Yup, they would!" She replied. "Veronica what did my ding dong of my sister tell you?" I acted even though I knew she told her I like Isaac. And probably that we would be the perfect couple. Which we kinda are but nobuddy knows....."Um nothing, I'll tell ya later..."She laughed looking at Isaac. I knew it! Gawd Talia would be so dead if me and Isaac weren't dating!

I glared at Talia which made her laugh. "You already know what she told me don't you?" She laughed and I nodded. "OH SHIP NAME TIME!!" Jade yelled and my eyes widened. "Oh I love coming up with ship names!" Veronica said and both Jade and Veronica went back in the RV. I slapped my forehead acting embarrassed. "I guess we have a new member on our road trip!" Kyara laughed then joined Jade and Veronica. "Gawd!" I said under my breath. Okay I have to admit that is actually embarrassing! Then Talia went to join them. "And now I'm dead!" I said then ran to the back room of the RV. I faceplanted in the pillow and sighed. I heard someone close the door then get in the bed next to me. "Your actually embarrassed aren't you?" Isaac laughed and I nodded.

Isaac picked me up and sat me on his lap. He kept starring at me lips, I wanted to laugh so much right now! "Isaac you okay?" I laughed. "Hmm?" He asked still starring at my lips then biting his. Gawd I'm gonna die laughing! Then I remembered that Beth likes to spy on us, god the door's open! "Isaac, you okay bud?" Jords asked laughing. "Hmm?" Isaac asked. "Um Tori..." Kyara laughed realizing what's happening. "Yeah, I know!" I laughed. "T-Tori...." Isaac shuttered. "Yes Isaac?" I laughed. "I-I c-can't....I-I can't-" He stopped. "Can't hold it back can you?" I laughed. He shook his head but his eyes never left my lips. Then smashed his lips into mine.

"I KNEW THEY WERE HIDING SOMETHING!!!" Beth yelled. "I guess not!" Jords laughed. I think Isaac is in heaven right now because he is just taking his time, really slowly!

Gawd I'm melting.

"Jeez Isaac let her breath for gods sake!" Ve laughed but all Isaac did was put his arms around my waist and pull me closer to deepen the kiss. "FANGIRLING SO MUCH IN MEH BRAIN!!" Ve yelled making me laugh a bit. "Okay seriously Isaac?" Ve sassed making us laugh. "YES I GOT HIM!!" Ve yelled and Isaac finally let me breath. I breathed hard and so did Isaac. "Jeez you trying to kill her dude?" Kyara asked making us laugh. I then noticed my lip is still wet from Isaac kissing me so I bit that lip.

I layed back down and Isaac held my hand. Gawd I'm so happy I don't have to keep that secret anymore!