~Chapter 4~

Isaac's POV

I heard foot steps run up the stairs but I just ignored them and put my arms around Tori. "YO GUYS WAKE UP IT'S CHU BIRTHDAY'S!!" Talia pounded on the door. "CAN'T WE JUST SLEEP?!?" Tori groaned. "NO!!" Cierra yelled back. "But we stayed up all night watching Sherlock!" I whined as Tori turned so she was now facing me and had her head resting on my chest. "WE GOT CAKE!!" Talia yelled and we both popped up. "COMING!!" We yelled at once then ran out. "Crop top?" Beth asked Tori.

"Rhmshsmdndbmsbs IT'S MEH BIRTHDAY DON'T JUDGE!!" She yelled making us laugh. "Guess what we're doing for your guy's Birthday!" Cierra jumped.

"Lego land?" I asked. "Don't be silly Isaac! Disney Land?" She asked. "No and No" Jordan said. "Awe dang!" We whined at once making them laugh. "Then tell us already!" We whined then leaned against the door. "ROAD TRIP!!" They all yelled scaring us which made us fall down. "OW!" We both yelled at them. "Oops sorry!" They chorused then helped us up. "WHERE IS THE GOD DANG CAKE?!?" We chorused. "Kitchen!" Talia said and Jade hit her arm. We then ran down to the cake. But Jordan ended up holding us back.

"LET US GO TO THE CAKE MAN!!" We yelled. "Nope!" He said then somehow picked both of us up by the waist. "HOW IN THE HECK!!" I yelled.

Then he dropped both of us onto the couch. "WHAT THE FREAK!!" Tori exclaimed. "Okay first you guys are the same age, the same hight, and same wight except Isaac is a little lighter!" Jordan explained. "Dude!" I said throwing my hands in the air making Tori laugh. "Hey it's not my fault she eats more!" Jordan laughed and Tori smacked him with a pillow. "Haha!" I laughed. "So when is this Road Trip?" She asked. "30 minutes!" He said and we both rushed up the stairs. We also had to get dressed while getting packed.

Ugh! We closed the bedroom door and got changed, packed some stuff, then ate some cake before leaving. They said we get to open our presents after we get back!

Wow they got an RV and everything! How did we not notice that? "Hey Jords remember your 1st threw college crush?" I heard Cierra say making my head turn. "Uh um n-no!" He lied. "Yeah ya do! You still have a picture of her in your room!" I laughed. "Ha knew it! Oh and I invited her to come with us on the road trip!" Cierra laughed and Jords eyes widened.

Jords' POV

"Wh-What?" I asked making Cierra laugh more. "HEY JORDS!!" I heard Kyara yell. I looked towards her. She is wearing a Padre's jersey that's kinda big for her because it's sliding off her shoulder, black yoga pants, some brown ugg boots, and her blonde hair is in a high poney tail. The reason why she is wearing the Padre's jersey is because she is from San Diego. "Ohmigod TORI?!?" Kyara exclaimed. Wait what? "Kyara!! Omg!!" Tori said then they hugged each other. What? I'm so confused! "Wait you two know each other?" I asked. "Yeah!! We met at a Charger's game and became friends ever sense!" Kyara jumped.

I love her smile, she could smile and it would light up the whole world! Then her ocean blue eyes with just a hint of green light up and they sparkle in the light. She only uses the smallest bit of make up but you can barely notice she does!

"Yo Jords!" She said snapping her fingers infront of my face which snapped me outta my trance. "Hmm?" I asked. "You were completely out of it!" She laughed. "Oh um sorry I was thinking...about something! Um so you got your stuff?" I asked changing the subject. "Yeah! And you still owe me a soda from when you spilled mine on Beth!" She laughed making us laugh too. "Yeah Jordan isn't allowed to have soda anymore!" Beth said making us laugh more. God I love her laugh! "Okay we gonna go or waist these two's time?" Kyara laughed reffering to Isaac and Tori. "LET US GO!!" I yelled picking up Kyara and running into the RV with her laughing. Like I said, I love her laugh!

"SALLY IS DRIVING FIRST!!" Kyara yelled making us laugh. "Wait...." I said then layed on the pull out bed and brought Kyara on top of me. "YOU WATCH ARE VIDEO'S!!" I yelled then started tickling her. It's gotten to the point where she is laughing so much she is crying! So I decided to stop there. "God I can breath!" She laughed making us laugh too.

"AHHH BILLY FRIEND!!" Talia screamed as Isaac picked her up upside down. "PUT ME DOWN UNLESS YOU WANNA SEE UP MY SHIRT!!" She yelled and Isaac threw her on the bed in the back room.

"AHHH SISSY IS OUT TO GET MEH!!" Tori yelled then jumped onto Isaac's back. They've been acting weird around us lately. Like they are hiding something from us.......

CLIFFHANGER!!!!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey Fellow Zombies! Hope you liked Chapter 4! If anyone else wants to be in my story (besides Goombagirl16 bc she just joined) DM me the details! Remember to vote, comment, follow my insta @T_Morgan_Girl and PEACE!!

Name:

Age:

Gender:

Personality:

How you met us:

Your Style (clothes):

How you look:

Single or Taken:

(PLEASE DM THIS INFO TO ME OR @Wholocks_a_Goomba THANK YOU AND YOU CANNOT BE JORDS OR ISAAC'S GF!!)