~Chapter 9~

Kyara's POV

I sang 22 by Taylor Swift quietly to myself. Then when Jords came out I was dead sighlent. "Kyara?" Grace said snapping her fingers in front of me and I swatted her hand. "Owie!" She said rubbing her hand making me facepalm. "Okay, JORDS KYARA WANTS-" I covered her mouth and Jords looked at us. "Shut up Zeigle!" I whispered and she pushed me off the couch. "Oh your dead!" I said about to tackle her but Jords held me back and Cierra had to hold Grace back. "Just tell him!!" She yelled. "No way!!" I yelled back. "Well he has to find out sooner or later!!" She yelled. "No he doesn't!" I argued. "Does!!" "Doesn't!" "Does!" "Doesn't!" "Does!" "Doesn't!!" "DOES!!" "DOESN'T!!" We yelled back and forth until Jords pulled me in the back room with him and pushed me against the wall before smashing his lips into mine.

Then it got serious and got in the bed.....

Talia's POV

Once Jords and Kyara got serious and went into the bed I quickly shut the door and leaned against it. "I'm only 12!" I said making them laugh. "Yeah we're not sleeping in there anymore!" Isaac and Tori said at once making us laugh but everyone stopped once we heard moaning. Ve ran over to me and plugged my ears and everyone got out ear buds and listened to music. EWWWWWW!! Grace was still driving but had her ear plugs in. After 30 minutes Kyara came out and sat on the couch. 

Hey guys I know it's another short Chapter but I have some news and it's that after this chapter, so the next chapter, is that last one! But there is going to be a second book! Remember to vote, comment, and follow my insta @T_Morgan_Girl and PEACE!!