two

•~cedric/✨

The snow started to calm down, which meant quidditch would be coming back soon, but I couldn't get him out of my mind, he was just...engraved in my brain, and I liked it, I loved it.

I seemed to talk about him most of the time, my friends were and still are concerned...which isn't good. Cho thinks I just need to befriend him, but no, I want more. Much more.

I figured I should stop stuttering and looking dumb around him..I should offer him something..that would benefit me, and him..if he feels the same way

no..

I shouldn't do that..i don't like risking things that probably aren't going to happen..

I stare at him too much, and I probably freak him out...and even if I did confess Harry is only 14, it would technically be plastered everywhere that "Cedric Diggory is a pedophile"

And I don't wanna be seen as that, because I'm not.

Even if he did show interest it would probably be "Heroes-Appreciation" Which would make sense, because after this year is over, which is pretty soon, the tri-wizard tournaments are coming up, and I really hope I get in. Just it would confuse Harry, and me as well.

These classes aren't really my main interest, but I can't wait to go back home for Christmas. Especially to see my mother and father...I wonder what they would say or do if they found out the things I was thinking of right now.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

After another week of boring classes, everyone woke up and started dashing out of their dorms, excited for Christmas, as well as I.

Harry was staying, per usual, it seemed as he didn't like his other family a lot, so he stayed every year. I wanted to invite him in my home, but he'd most likely decline.

Soon enough I rushed out of my dorm like the rest of the hufflepuffs, I tried finding Harry just to look at him one more time but I couldn't find him, neither either of his friends, just Draco Malfoy, he seemed to be crazed.

The hogwarts express felt like forever, Cho sat next to me while some of my other friends did as well...I felt so..guilty. I feel like I'm cheating on her, when I'm not..but I don't want to.

Instead of Him I brought Her instead, to my family. My parents seemed very happy with Cho but it's just not...for me. I use to love her, but now feelings are fading, it use to be slow but now they're fading very quickly....Cho is lucky. She actually got to kiss harry..

I would ask her what it's like but she's my girlfriend..

I Can't do this anymore, it bugs me...

"We should break up" Cedric pursed his lips together, "What?" The girl looked up at him, "I can't keep pretending I'm madly in love with you because in reality I'm not, I'm madly in love with someone else.." He finished, "Ced..." Her eyes began to water, My friends just watched and stared at me in disbelief.

I feel like a monster..because I wasn't afraid to tell her, I never even felt anything when I did tell her. Not a hint of sadness, nor Happiness.
~
~
~
~
Cho looked like she never wanted to see me again, which was understandable. Instead I came back home alone, so my Parents picked me up from Diagon Alley. They were sad I left Cho but they understood, although they kept asking why I left her for someone else I won't even tell them about.

My answer: "Because I'm scared"

Their Response: "You're never scared Cedric, you shouldn't be, and whoever it is we'll still support you"

I didn't really believe half of that, but i still refused to tell them..
~
~
~
~
~harry

Like usual I stayed at Hogwarts for Christmas break. Ron and Hermione felt like they'd stay too to give me company, which I really appreciated.

I played Chess with Ron and helped Hermione study, thankfully Malfoy was gone. The rest of the time I just slept, while on Christmas day I received a lot of presents from friends that were away, including Ron's family, which the sweaters were made as usual, Hagrid packed us some Toffee, and Hermione's parents gave her millions and billions of books, she looked very ecstatic.

I got this one last present, that was a big white box, with a silver bow on it, it just said "To:Harry" nothing else, no from. I listened carefully to make sure there was nothing alive in the box, which nothing was, Ron was curious what was inside, when I wanted to know who gave it to me. I untied the bow and opened the box, inside was...my old quidditch broom? which snapped into smithereens. It was the actual broom part that was left, and it had a note inside, "I'm still sorry about this broom, even though that was a year ago, I like to adore the way you play quidditch.-Your admirer

P.S Merry Christmas, much love."

"YOUR ADMIRER?!?" Ron jumped "You lucky duck" he pushed his shoulder, "I wonder who it is" the boy sighed, meanwhile Harry was quiet, just thinking. "What about your sister Ginny? She's kinda...like that around me" I suspected, Ron shook his head "I'm sure she couldn't have gotten ahold of your broomstick, the whomping willow is too dangerous" On another note Harry looked puzzled, and he was like that for the whole entire day.
~
~
~
~
When Winter break was over, Harry looked for any sign of an "Admirer" but nothing. In all honesty he was desperate. Which he later admitted himself, Ron and Hermione had a good laugh about that, So did Malfoy, "Oooo Potter's got an admirer, they probably wouldn't even last a day with a know it all like you"

Soon the end of the year was coming by very quickly, Harry would be a 5th year, which he definitely was ready for, especially all of those quizzes and tests he had...but that would mean back to the Dursley's, which is basically the epitome of hell.