twelve

•~Harry🌘

"Do not lie to me.."

"Bring him"

"Bring that little boy"

"You. Are my servant Wormtail"

"Bring me...Harry Potter"

Harry blacked out...Voldemort was angry..

This was the perfect time for Cho to get to him, he was unaware..unconscious, that is.

So she did.

"Leave him alone! Take me instead"

"Oh shut up Diggory" Draco scoffed.
"You can't use your fame and pretty boy face now to save him, can you?" He poked him with his wand, which made Cedric squirm.

"All done!" Cho smiled,

Harry was on the ground, still having his vision, it never lasted this long usually. Though when wakes him he won't be able to escape. Cho had given him a good tie.

But...something seemed off..

Now this hasn't happened before, at least Harry doesn't think it has..

He started speaking Parselmouth..in his sleep.

Cho freaked and shattered the potion she was initially gonna give Cedric for him to love her again.

On the other hand Draco felt this as pleasant. He inched closer to Harry as if he understood every slither that was coming out of his mouth.

Unlikely, Harry looked bothered.

Angry.

But giggling with some sort of laughter.

He laughed like he was insane, which made Draco take a step back,

Voldemort was happy now.

Happiest he's ever been.

"Kill the boy"

Light.

That's what Harry could see. He had awoken. But the laughter died out and was substituted with choking.

He didn't try to break free, he just looked at Cedric from a distance where Cedric was bummed and just slumped down, he had given up.

Now that's not what a Hufflepuff does.

Give up?

"Cedric, What are you doing?" Harry yelled

The Hufflepuff looked up and blinked slowly "They're crazy what's the point?"

"Shut it, Diggory, we're not crazy" Draco said quickly

"Bullshit" Harry yelled but then immediately regretted what he said.

"Sorry...but it is bullshit, you're tougher than that. I know you are" Harry frowned

Cedric shook his head softly "I'm sorry sweetheart.." he sighed

"Crucio!" Draco yelled, pointing his wand at Cedric. Which caused him to hurt everywhere tremendously. So much he was shaking. Cho yelled at him to not hurt him and they started bickering.

Harry looked around, anything that can get him out...his wand was over there, across the room 'cmon cmon' he thought.

The potion bottle.

The potion bottle Cho dropped yes.

He grabbed a piece of the glass quickly and carefully, and started cutting himself free. Cedric raised an eyebrow at him as he saw what he was doing.

When he was free He ran to get his wand and yelled quickly "Accio!" He yelled, pointing at Cho's and Draco's wand, which he managed to both grab. "Crucio!" Draco yelled pointing his wand at Cedric again. There was pain in his voice.

"Give it back and you won't have to pay!" Cho screamed.

Harry rolled his eyes. "Stupefy" he said dully, which hit Cho but not Draco,

"Untie him now!" Harry yelled, pointing his wand at Draco, by now his hand was shaking

Draco obeyed.

Cedric ran to get his wand

"You're insane Malfoy!" He yelled, then both of them leaving..

A/N

This episode was kinda weird, as I was half asleep typing this.