ten

•~harry🌑

By now it was night..and the boy who lived's, scar, began to ache again. As if someone stabbed his forehead with a dagger, and just kept digging.

Voldemort was angry

Very angry.

So much it had woken him up from his slumber next to Cedric, which the Hufflepuff happened to be drooling.

Harry couldn't sleep, so instead he gently got out of bed, and went downstairs to the fireplace in the living room.

With a bit of floo powder he put his head in the green fire and whispered "Number 12, Grimmauld Place!"  As his head felt all types of wonky.

He reached Sirius' living room and there was nothing but silence, and snoring from the other end, "Sirius?" Harry whispered. Nothing. "Sirius!" He said a little louder, the snoring stopped and there was a loud thud, "Harry?" Called Sirius' drowsy voice, he made his way towards the fire, "Yes, Harry...what are you doing up at this time of night?" He asked, his face still tired, "It's Voldemort......just, my scar's hurting and my boyfriend is snoring very loudly" he tried stopping himself from mentioning Cedric "BOYFRIEND!" Sirius yelled, it echoed through the house, "SHH" Harry yelled back, "It isn't important just, please, don't tell" he sighed, Sirius nodded.

"I was wondering if you wanted to meet again?" Harry asked softly. Sirius agreed.

"Who's there?" Came Amos' loud, but drowsy voice, "Show yourself!" He yelled again, "Dad, could you shut your yapper for once? Nobody's here...it's just a dream" Cedric yelled, then following with a worried, "Harry?"

"Go!" Harry whispered, to Sirius, Sirius left and Harry got his head out of the fire. When he got up Amos yelled and shot a spell at Harry, though by instinct he deflected it. "Please sir! It's just me" Harry whispered. "What are you doing up at this time of night boy?" Amos said much louder, Harry hesitated..."I was talking...to my godfather" he looked down, then up again "My scar is hurting, Sir" well then I think a few bandages won't hurt- "NO!" Harry yelled, not completely sure why though. "It won't work....it happens to when....when Voldemort is angry-" Then another gasp came, "Dont you dare use that Language in my house boy!" Amos yelled at him, Harry was quiet, "It's not like you haven't heard it before.....you work for that stupid Ministry, and newspaper people, Most likely when VOLDEMORT tried to kill your son" he stormed upstairs, into the given room, that was supposed to be his, but never made it, as he locked himself in there, calming himself down, from anger, and from pain.

Why did he yell at him?

Was it Voldemort's anger rubbing off on Harry?

There was a lot of rustling, and then Cedric yelling "Calm down!" And Amos yelling in return "That boy! Of yours, needs to learn his manners, around others homes!" It sounded like Cedric was trying to hold him back, from yelling at Harry again, and going up the stairs. Amos ended up winning and opened the door with a charm, which Harry looked up, Amos yelled "Out!" "Out of my house!" With some spit flying everywhere "My pleasure" Said Harry in a mocking tone.

It didn't take long for him to pack, and Hedwig flying around in her cage, wanting to attack Amos, "It's not like you ever liked me anyway...so  prideful in your son you don't give a damn about anyone else, it's like you praise him, kneel down to Cedric fucking Diggory" he got angrier by the second, "You're forcing us apart, I hope you know that" Harry turned around, then left the room, Hedwig still flapping.

"Where are you going?" Cedric asked

"To Sirius" Harry huffed

"What?" Cedric said carefully

"My godfather"

"But you just said Sirius..as in Sirius Black? That murderer?" Cedric looked at him intently

"He's not a murderer okay! The stupid Ministry framed him as that, which is why your father probably hates me! The stupid lies they put about people in that paper and prophet all of it is rubbish! He's probably scared because if they write about our relationship, especially Rita Skeeter, your fathers reputation would be ruined, so that's really looking out for his son!" Harry huffed again, this Time more aggressively, and left...