five

A/N!!!! MAJOR WARNING, there is some minor smut so if you don't wanna read this i advise you wait until the next part, which is part six. If you do decide to continue, enjoy :p.

•~Harry/☀️

Everyone was rooting, "Potter Sucks! Support Diggory!" I didn't know what the fuss was all about, apparently i'm the bad guy or something.

Ron and I had gotten into a fight, and I was feeling a little frustrated and tense. I needed something to clear my mind, so i went outside..

Turns out that was a horrible idea.

Everyone was chanting louder and selling pins that approved of Cedric which was absolutely nuts, I couldn't take it anymore, so i ran back, walking across the bridge.

I heard running steps behind me but I picked up my pace.

The same shoulder tap I got when I was dreading one day happened again, I already knew it was Cedric, I turned around.

"H-how are you..?" The taller boy asked, "..I'm fine.?" Harry looked down and made a weird face then looked back up at cedric, "Yanno they don't really matter...it's just a bunch of madness" he whispered, it was calming. "You seem frustrated...I recommend.." he looked around and stepped closer to Harry, "I recommend the Prefects Bathroom.." he stopped.

"It's not a bad place for a bath"

The Hufflepuff whispered that part significantly. It seemed very pleasing to hear and it was a major turn on for Harry.

The boy just nodded in response, "Come with me." He insisted, Which Harry never thought those words would come out of his mouth.

EVER.

"Huh?" Cedric questioned, "Come with me..." Harry said much lower than before... "Of course.." Cedric said sounding valiant.

Cedric took his hand and ran with him to the Prefects Bathroom. Everyone questioned and gave them weird looks but they didn't care. When they got there He whispered the Password, out of breath.

The doors opened but they were going too slow so Cedric pushed it open, and closed it with force putting a charm that would lock the door, even with a password on it.

He didn't care now, he was alone with him, and his mind was going insane about Harry these past long months, so he picked him up and wrapped the smaller boys legs around his waist, slamming him against the wall and kissing him passionately.

At first Harry was hesitant, but he gradually felt more comfortable as Cedric kept kissing him, he kissed him back.

A part of Cedric felt very wrong for doing this, but it also felt right. As the kiss deepened and got more intense Harry let a quiet moan escape from his mouth, which Cedric enjoyed throughly, as Harry broke the kiss and stared at Cedric, who was frowning.

"Uhm...." Harry breathed relentlessly. Cedric ran his fingers through the boys hair, it was softer than he imagined, "Yes?" He looked at the flustered boy.

"What do you mean "Yes?" ?!?" he panicked, "Why are you so casual about this? I-" Cedric kissed him again, this time more gently.

He took his shirt off and did the same to Harry, running his fingers through the boys hair and kissing him more gently than ever.

"Ced...Cedric, don't" Harry pulled away and said at last. "Please don't....I mean...you're really amazing..and charming and stunning, just overall a great person....and I like you....it's just, i'm too young, and i haven't even experienced enough to actually have sex with you...could you at least...wait..until i'm older, if you still care that is?" The raven haired boy spoke truthfully, Cedric looked a little disappointed but shook it off and nodded, "Of course.." he put his shirt back on and headed for the door.