nine

•~harry ☀️

It was morning. And I'm particularly sure I could never forget last night.

I suppose I'm a bit too young..

But I don't regret it.

Whatsoever.

I'm happy that I was able to be close to Cedric than I ever was. Though I feel a little weird after that. Not..weird, but in pain. Just I never told him..not to worry him.

I would make small grunts or whimpers in pain but I just acted like it was nothing.

"Are you alright love?" He asked concerned

"I'm fine" Harry responded "I think.."

"What's wrong?" The boy tilted his head

"Nothing"

"Are you sure?"

"Positive"

"Absolutely sure?"

Cedric was bothering him now.

"I Said. I'm positive" He rolled his eyes a little.

Cedric gave him a little tap on his head

"No need to be upset with me, I just asked if you were Alright, did you not get what you wanted yesterday?"

"I'm hurting..it hurts" Harry said huffing gently.

"I figured...I'll be back" The taller boy got up and went downstairs coming back up the stairs after a while, and closing the bedroom door softly, setting a cup of tea on the nightstand, and then setting something warm on Harry's stomach, "Whats that?" The boy noticed, "Heating  pad" Cedric mumbled, "Don't females use that for that thing where they have to shove a cotton stick up their arse?" Harry asked, Cedric laughed, "It's close, I'll take it"

The rest of the day consisted of more laughter, and enjoying each other's company. Until they drifted to a pretty specific topic, which touched Harry heavily.

"Yeah...about your parents?" Cedric asked

"What happened..really? I mean, articles and newspapers lie often..so I'm not sure"

"I don't remember..I was just a baby, though I'm sure I cried lots, and Rita Skeeter lied about me, still crying about my parents, that's not true...obviously" harry squinted

"Hmph.....and what about..You-Know-Who?" Cedric asked

"Voldemort's Nothing....he just sees me as someone he should kill, because he didn't have the chance to"

Cedric squeaked a little when Harry said the V word.

"Don't be afraid of his name.. Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself" Harry acknowledge Dumbledore from his second year.

Cedric nodded in response.

"But...what if..things...what if you die?" He blurted out.

"Then I'm ready to die. You just gotta learn to let go" he smiled warmly at Cedric.

•~Cho🌓

I wanted things to workout between us

But it didn't

I wanted us to be happy forever

But I'm not

Why? Why me? Stupid Potter!

And to think I actually liked you for a minute..

But that like is gone..

I'm glad Malfoy introduced that idea to me.

I want to break them apart.

I want Cedric to Love me again

And I want Potter to suffer..

I want .......

Revenge