three

•~harry/🌙

Being back at the Dursley's wasn't fun at all. Last time I ran out because they called my father something that clearly wasn't true. So I turned Marge Dursley into a sort of balloon, and she went floating..

Clearly i wasn't allowed to use magic in the muggle world, i wasn't even allowed to do my homework because they would freak out, so i did it at night, when everyone was sleeping.

I couldn't stop myself from thinking about Ron and Hermione, and Fred and George, even Ginny, I missed all of them. I wish they'd save me from my bedroom window like when they stole Mr. Weasley's car.

Dudley was annoying like usual, and Uncle Vernon looked madder than the regular. All of their faces (except aunt petunia) looked red as a tomato, and really big too.

Hedwig stayed in her cage, Harry admired the beautiful owl, and the specks of grayish black on her wings, he wanted to send a letter to Ron and Hermione but he'd feel as if he'd get in trouble.

It was like prison here..
~
~
~
~cedric/🌙

It was fun being back home, but i was a little scared about 7th year...this is my last year here, and I wanna make the most of it, I should just tell Harry..no..I felt like I already gave it away when I gave him that Christmas present. He probably didn't even like it..

Sometimes I would Moan in my sleep, and very often my mother overheard me, she just never talked about it, i'd whisper Harry's name in my sleep, and i knew why, because a dream came along with it, which i sort of regretted, it was very explicit.

I don't think i can look him in the eye, ever again, Either because of the dreams or it's just his eyes are so beautiful, like emeralds. And his hair looks so soft...his glasses are adorable and they make my heart flutter..and his nose is so cute...in general i just wanna claim him. as my own..

If i could hug him that would make me melt to the floor, i wish i could see him again, better yet actually talk to him. This vacation was going by slower than ever, and i never thought i'd want a vacation to be over so badly.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~ harry/🌤

Yes! Yes! It's almost over...i just have too...somehow escape this oddly dark room...with absolutely no luck of doing that...

I could use floo powder..which Mrs. Weasley gave me some, incase of emergency's. Just the Dursley's would be very skeptical on why i'm standing under the fire place, they'd probably try and burn me to death.

Hedwig gave me a look she's never given me before, and she looked like she was about to help me, i figured i should agree and see what she would do, so i let her out of her cage, I packed my stuff for hogwarts and thankfully none of the dursley's were downstairs, Hedwig followed me, until Dudley came racing downstairs, "Mum! Mum! Harry's leaving!" he shouted, Harry panicked and the only thing he could do was get the floo powder, so he did. He stood under the fireplace and placed the floo powder, hedwig stood under and in panic he shouted "Diagon Alley!"

Harry succeeded.

Before, he had gotten ahold of the script that read what he needed for 5th year. Thankfully he had quite the knuts left over from last year. He ran into Hagrid who seemed to be helping others, as Hagrid figured he should help Harry, so he did. He made sure he got everything he needed, even a new broom for quidditch, since the latest one he had was kinda slow.

He decided to stop at the Leaky Cauldron, which he was very hungry, he hadn't eaten in hours, "Yer' alrigh' there harry?" Hagrid asked, kind of concerned since the boy has been looking down lately, "I'm fine Hagrid..i suppose, thanks" He stared at his plate and just swirled it around with a fork, then pushed it away, and sighed, "I assure ya' yer' can find some kind er' happiness, just try it, a frown don't look so great on yer' face Harry" he truthfully told him, he looked past him and raised an eyebrow, which caused his beard to move a little, Harry looked up, "What is it, Hagrid?" the raven haired boy asked in question. Hagrid lowered his voice, "That kid ove'r there's probably interested in ya' Harry, and am sure it's not teh' frien'ship kind, if anything i've noticed ter' boy aroun' here, he seems quite fascinated by the looks of ya'" He finishes, Harry turned around..

It was Cedric.

The Hufflepuff was biting his lip in allure to Harry. When Cedric realized Harry noticed he stopped and pretended as if nothing happened, he looked at the front desk of the Leaky Cauldron again and realized whatever he wanted wasn't ready, so he made this weird gesture and tried walking the other way so nobody would notice (Mostly harry) but ended up tripping over his own shoe.

That brought Harry laughter, While Cedric looked like he wanted to move away for eternity.

Harry gave Hagrid a look, that said "I don't think he's that interested" then got up and walked over to Cedric to help him off the ground, he reached out his hand, "You seem like you need quite the help there" Harry smiled, Cedric couldn't believe it, so he took his hand and dusted himself off, The boy was much taller than Harry and always had been.

He looked him directly in the eyes, which was a trap, because he couldn't stop staring, Cedric thought to himself ~oh no i'm staring too long, what if he thinks i'm weird? or creepy?~ "Stop staring Diggory!" He said that part to himself out loud, while Harry just laughed, "Are you okay? i think you hit your head on that one, pretty badly too" he raised an eyebrow, "I'm fine..really i'm fine...i'm Cedri-" Harry interrupted "Diggory..Cedric Diggory, I know..you introduced yourself once, i remember" He inhaled very sharply, The taller boy was taken aback, "And you're Harry..Harry Potter of course, everyone knows that.." Cedric smiled, about to explode.

"Well i'm glad.." For some reason harry touched his shoulder, which was actually the second most awkward thing he's done to Cedric. "You're really good at quidditch-" they both said together, then laughed.

"Do you maybe uhm....never mind.." Cedric didn't finish, "What?" Harry questioned "Nothing" he responded

~Ask him out, do it Cedric, cmon don't be an idiot! No..what if he rejects me...i can't risk that..~ Cedric thought to himself.

The server called his order, "I'll see you around..Harry" He smiled and went off, He nodded and Harry went back to Hagrid, he already left, he figured he'd just go to the room he payed for and sleep there for tonight, so he did.

He had trouble sleeping, because he couldn't stop thinking about Cedric. In a friendly way most of the time, but he started to question himself. All that was going through his brain was that ~He's so cute~ Harry didn't wanna question his sexuality, because that would be a huge step.

But he couldn't help from thinking about how charming this 7th year is..