four

•~cedric/☀️

By now it was morning, and I still couldn't believe I actually conversed with Harry. He didn't seem to think I was weird...well, partially.

Today I start Hogwarts as a 7th year. Which means a lot more dedication is involved..unfortunately, but i'm sure i'll get through it..Definitely.

Everyone, Including my friends, were talking about the tri-wizard tournament that was coming up.
I'm sure i'd be entered in this one, most definitely.
~
~
~
~
3 days have passed(Hogwarts)

Today was the day where our names were to be chosen, out of the Goblet Of Fire.

I sat with the rest of the Hufflepuffs, and I noticed Harry on the Gryffindor team. That's all I could really focus on, until Dumbledore yelled "Cedric Diggory!" and My friends, and everyone else started applauding.

I smiled because I was being praised and acknowledged, as I noticed Harry was rooting for me too.

Fleur Delacour, and Viktor Krum we're then chosen...

It was silent, very silent, as I thought that was the last script of paper, but it wasn't...The goblet was designed to only pick 3 competitors, instead it chose 4..

"Harry Potter" Those were the words..that came out of dumbledore's mouth..and i could see the amount of confusion on everyone's face. They were baffled.

How was this possible? It only allowed if you were of age...Harry was only 15. And if anything, i'm sure the goblet would decline, and refuse to put his name in there..

But it happened

The boy seemed as if he didn't wanna go. Until Hermione pushed him to go up there. It was silent...and the stares were intensifying, Harry felt awkward...and confused. Thus until when he got down the stairs, Dumbledore game rushing through, and held Harry by his collar, "DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!" he yelled frantically, "No, sir!" Harry said in a much politer tone, just more frightened. "He's obviously lying!" a womanly voice yelled from behind them, "Are you absolutely sure?!" Dumbledore reassured him, "Yes sir.." Harry responded. All of the head masters and teachers started to talk with each other, Harry was scared himself, he didn't understand.

Cedric was standing next to the fireplace, with Viktor and Fleur, as he watched all of this happen. Still thinking upon what could have happened. He wished he could hug Harry, since the smaller boy seemed genuinely frightened. All he heard was, "As of now..Tonight...Harry is a triwizard champion.."
~
~
~
~harry

I could say i was about to wet myself out of fear but the confusion part made me stop myself from doing that.

I couldn't believe it...the first task was coming up in an hour, It was to retrieve a golden egg from the nest of a dragon..

We all chose our dragons out of this very small bag, Fleur randomly chose a
Welsh Green Dragon, Viktor chose a Chinese Fireball, Cedric ended up with The Swedish Short-snout, and Harry, The Hungarian Horntail.

Cedric went first, he succeeded by transfiguring a boulder into a Labrador Dog, it confused and diverted the attention of the dragon, which gave him enough time to steal the egg, winning 38 Points.

Fleur going second, Managed to charm her dragon in a trance, when the dragon fell asleep and snored, the flames went and set her robes aflame.

Viktor going third, using a curse which later on caused his dragon to go in complete rage, damaging other eggs. He ranked, 40 points.