//Nine

Yena POV

Days only passed yet a lot of things has changed.

Both Kim who were supposed to be running in the position of president ditched the campaign and election.

They had an acceptable reason so they didn't face any punishment or the consequences of their reckless act.

As I enter the room, It's not the usual scene you always see every morning.

Students are becoming more and more active in their school works and activities.

Teachers are giving tons of paperworks since the end of school year is near.

Everyone is rushing out to make up their grades.

Panicking out searching for their teachers to give them consideration.

And me?

Here sitting pretty while waiting for my lovely girlfriend. I know to myself that I'll end up being tutored again by random student.

While waiting I somehow ended up looking at Minjoo who's looking outside the window admiring the view of it.

Since the last few months, I just came to notice that Chaewon and Minjoo aren't talking that much anymore.

I remember them walking back to the room holding each other's hand swinging it back and forth.

Staying up in the rooftop to spend free time and talk about a lot of stuffs.

Sometimes I always see them having a fun and talking things before being dismissed. Waiting each other infront of the gate and walking home together. But now it's completely different.

Did something happened between them?

"Y-e-n-a." Yuri spelled out as she lend me the bottle of water I asked her.

"Is something bothering you?" she asked while she sit on the desk of my chair.

"Hm, nothing." I lied and drank the water she gave to me. Refreshing.

"Are you sure?" she asked once again. Ah she's really cute.

"Yes."

"No lying?" she then pouted still asking the same question.

"Yes."

"Okay then, talk to me when you're not liar anymore." she coldly replied and stood up leaving me all alone. Who can resist such cute girl?

"Yah Yuri I was joking." I tried to chase after her but she's really fast what the hell.

I eventually stopped chasing after her and waited for her to comeback.

"Yuri!" I shouted and it somehow caught her attention.

"I'm not a liar anymore!" I added and saw her coming back to my way.

"Don't lie again okay?" she punched my shoulder and eventually gave me a tight hug.

"Roger." I whispered and booped her nose receiving a cute giggle from her.

Chaewon POV

"You got that Ms. Ki-- Chaewon." the teacher asked after giving me instructions on what I should.

I nodded as an answer plastering a smile on my lips.

Annoying.

The only word that came out of my mouth as soon as I left the Faculty.

A lot of things changed, especially--

I rolled my eyes when I passedby the group of bitches I encountered the last last month.

I got irritated it's because they're irritating or because I remembered something?

I made my way back to the room and to my surprise it's a lot more peaceful than it used to be.

As I open the door I quickly searched up for the name "Choi Yena" on those names glued on the chairs.

There.

I headed to where the name was glued and waited for whoever this Choi Yena is.

This is the first time I heard or read this name. But I'll just say my deal and go home after.

But it sounds familiar. I feel like I encountered it already, I just can't remember.

"Minjoo!" I heard someone yelled.

"Yena yah!" Yena? Oh, she's here already.

I looked up for this so-called Yena all over the room hoping to finish this thing already.

"Chaewon?" I heard someone call my name, an unfamiliar voice indeed.

"I'm Choi Yena, I've heard that you're my new tutor, pleased to meet you." she said bowing down with all her respect like I'm a senior.

I can't seem to remember her, but I really do feel that I've already talked to her already.

"I just came to give this to you." I handed to her printed copies about the titles and outlines of the topics she missed and failed.

"This is a book." she stared at me horrified how thick the paper I gave to her.

"I know." I shrugged off and headed back to my chair.

"Can we meet later for a tutor?"

"Fine." I shortly replied while plugging my earphones.

"After dismissal." she added and went directly to her friends.

I can finally rest. Burying my face on the desk my eyes closed slowly as I lose contact with the reality.

"Chaewon? Chaewon?" I heard repeatedly that made me wake up from my sleep.

"Let's go now." Yena said. I looked around and found no students.

Dismissal time.

I nodded as an answer and prepared my things and also myself. I hate tutoring.

She took the lead walking from places to places and finally arriving to our destination.

Her house.

My feet followed where Yena is leading me hoping that we can already take a rest because we've been walking for 10 minutes straight.

"Here." She said while pointing at the table.

I quickly noticed the bags lying on the floor. Bags? Does she have more guest?

"I'll be back." she then left me as she hastily ran away somewhere.

I sat down to the chair waiting for her to come back already so we can start the tutoring and I can finally go home.

My eyes quickly wandered off around the place admiring how nice the designs are.

"I'm back Chaewon." She then smiled brightly at me and in a blink of an eye she dragged out Minjoo from behind her.

I felt a little uneasy. What is she doing here. Not trying to be rude but, I just want to know why.

"What is this?" I asked out Yena.

Minjoo wouldn't look in my way not even glances.

This is akward.

"Chaewon I can explain."