//Eleven

Minjoo POV

I knew it. She's avoiding me.

After that day we literally didn't talk anymore. Even we have group activities, she wouldn't just talk to me.

Whenever I try to approach her, she would just walk away from me.

When I tried talking to her, she would use a reason and slip away from me.

Well you cant blame her. It's my fault afterall. If only I prioritized our friendship before confessing.

I'm dumb. I lose a friend.

We're acting like a total strangers now. Like we didn't had any memories at all.

If only I knew that, it will be our last talk, I should've kept on asking her. Maybe I should've got the answers I need.

If only.

"Minjoo! Are you free this weekend?"

Ever since Chaewon and I stopped talking, random guys would jump out,  asking me out and being friendly with me.

"We have a tutor session for this weekend." Chaewon spoke up out of nowhere, why is she--

"Are you Minjoo?" the guy annoyingly asked while glaring at Chaewon.

"Am I talking to you?" she then gave a glance to the guy wearing a disgusted expression.

Oh right, she's talking to Yena. At first I thought she was speaking up for me. I thought.

"Tch. Bitch."

"Uhm No." I politely refused bowing multiple times and apologized after.

"Next time then Minjoo." he then walked away defeated.

He has been asking me out since last week. And I'm afraid he wont stop asking me.

"Disgusting."

For now we just tutor Yena and Yuri then after that it's time to go home. We've been doing this for 2 weeks already.

And I still can't get over the fact that I always have to see her everyday.

"Minjoo yah are you still with us?" Yena asked while slightly tapping my shoulder.

Too much thinking.

"What again? I'm sorry I'm just tired and my head aches." I tried to reason out while scratching my nape.

"Ehh? You didn't told us!" Yena exclaimed in guilt. She immediately stood up from her seat running directly upstairs, probably going to get some medicine.

"Then rest." a cold voice coming from a person none of us expected to.

"Ah- I'm fine." I shook my head and tried to focus on the activity left tasked onto me.

But my head just refuse to make me do, it's literally stopping me from focusing by sending migraines.

"I said rest." her voice sounded cold and scary yet why do I feel calm.

Am I weird.

"Chaewon I said I'm--" I tried to protest but then I just remembered that there's no way I'll win an argument with her.