//Twelve

Yuri POV

"As a person she loves."

"Tha--." She tried to speak up but I cut her out.

"Listen." I started. Please hear me out. This is for the both of them.

"Chaewon likes you, not as a friend, but more than a friend."

"I've been with Chaewon since we were little and I know her more than anyone does."

"Those smiles and laughs she gives to you when you're together. No one has ever received it except you."

"Holding hands while walking? No one has even dared to touch Chaewon's hands because she hates being touched."

"Making Chaewon wait up infront of the gate, in the rooftop. No one has ever wanted to make Chaewon wait because she hates waiting."

"Minjoo, Chaewon is just not that type of person to accept feelings of others. Especially when its from a person she likes."

"Why would Chaewon add the word  'as a friend' when she said she like you? Its because she doesn't know to accept your feelings,  her own feelings."

"Please don't give up on her. She's having a lot of hard time dealing with herself and even with her family. We really don't know what's going on inside her head, or what she is thinking right now. She won't just give words or spill a thing." I tried to act clueless about Chaewon, even I know every single thing about her.

I kept in my mouth the details I'm the only who one knows. Hidding the most important information about her.

"You're the only one who can make Chaewon do things no one has ever dared to."

I ended my sentence hoping to help Minjoo. I tried my best to limit my words, for I promised Chaewon that I won't tell Minjoo everything I know.

"But why me."

"Because she likes you. Please bring Chaewon back." I pleaded to her asking her to do it.

Chaewon needs someone right now. Someone who will comfort her. And I know its not me or just anyone.

It's just Minjoo.

I hate the fact that Chaewon keeps on hiding things to herself only.

Since Minjoo confessed to her I can observe her sudden change of expression.

She sometimes look bothered whenever Minjoo's around.

Even in tutoring. I always caught her stealing glances from Minjoo.

Maybe she couldn't hold out anymore? the thing that she always see Minjoo everytime we have a tutor session.

No one can't blame Chaewon. That's how she is.

And this is how she deal with herself.

She's been used to it. Her own family shaped her to be in her current situation, not to mention her step dad.