END

After years of her tragic first tragic love, Minjoo found herself happy to what she has and what is she right now.

There's a a lot of reason why people leave, why people stay, and why people choose to push others away. A lot of reason for a single situation.

Secrets, hidden pasts, unspoken words, locked feelings, all of it can be the possible reason for one person to stay from everyone away, even to closest person.

Sometimes we always thought that the people whom we spend more time, have fun with, and be with for all of the time are those who really are for us.

Fate can be playful, no matter how strong your feelings are, even if the feeling is mutual. If the person is really not for you, even how strong and willingful you are to fight for that person, if its a no then its a no.

Giving your best to everything doesnt assure you from something, its not always about fighting, its about sacrificing and thinking of the other's feelings.

You can change for a person, but you can't force a person to change.

And for Minjoo she has finally settled everything down. Its not all about love, its about understanding.

She loves Chaewon more than anyone else, and she's willing to let her go for the sake of the both of them. They might have the same feeling to each other but that's not enough for them to be together.

Minjoo knows that Chaewon needs to learn to love herself more before loving someone, you cant give love to others when you cant even provide for yourself.

Both of them found theirselves liking each other, because of the warmth and love they receive from each that they had never experienced before.

That was failed to be given to them and so they grew up feeling all alone, having no one to love them, making them feel what it feels to be loved, needed.

Being with Chaewon and knowing everything about her was not by accident, it was by fate. They were fated to meet and know each other, but we're not fated to be together.

Willing to wait til the other can finally fix herself and start to consider the other people around her, the maybe that's the time Minjoo can finally say everything to Chaewon.

Who knows how long it'll take, but to Minjoo she wont mind how long it is, she'll wait, because she knows..

Chaewon is worth the wait.

"I hope you come back soon."

Chaewon went abroad to pursue her studies, a reason why she would sometimes skip their tutor lesson. Its because she's been working part time to a local coffee shop so she can save money and transfer school to abroad.

She has been doing this for years, and no one knew someday she could go and really save up. She didn't want any attachment to anyone so she won't have a reason to cancel this dream of her, and for the good of her mom.

"Because I will wait for you, Kim Chaewon, my only Chaewon."

THE END.

plugging my new published book

: Dream of Me

~> jinjoo x annyeongz thank ü

Twitter: @Chaewoniiie

Book 2 is out! 06/12/19

Title: Again