//Thirteen

Yuri POV

"Yah where have you been?" Yena pouted and gave me a hug as she walk up to me.

Did I took to much time?

"I just took care of some things." I explained and hugged her even tighter.

"Is something bothering you?" she asked out, breaking the hug and staring at me.

"Hm nothing." I snuggled back that made her feel assured.

"Okay then Mrs. Choi." Reaching out for my forehead she left out a sweet kiss on it.

"I miss Chaewon." I spoke up from nowhere while slightly caressing her hair.

Its been days since we last interacted with Chaewon. She didn't even left a word to us.

She did left a word to me.

"Don't tell her."

But what is the use of her leaving message to me, having a talk to her when I can't even say it to anyone.

"Same." she let out a sigh feeling disappointed of the happenings.

"Yah Yena." I called out for me while looking outside the window.

"Hm?"

"I missed the old us, with Chaewon, do you remember?" I brought up again out of nowhere. I really miss her, so much.

"Chaewon initially forgot about me, since we separated ways in high school." she said while wearing a sad expression all over her face.

Chaewon really did forgot everything about her.

"I know, I'm kinda hurt when she didn't recognize you."

"I know." she simply nodded. "But you do know I had to do it right?"

"What? Oh the transferring of school?"

"Yes." she shortly answered while letting out a sigh.

"It's not your fault afterall." I started to point out. It was an accident, why did she took the blame when it's completely no one's fault.

"I dont have the guts to face her."

"But still--"

"Let's not talk about this okay?" she tried to change the topic. "It's something we shouldn't be talking about." I can feel the sadness worn on her tone, the disappointment and the sorrow.

"What else do you remember then?" I asked out once again.

"I remember you and me flirting everywhere." she scratched her head pretending to remember our childhood. Or just us being flirty anywhere, anytime.

"Aigo Yena stop it."

"Aye aye Mrs. Choi."

"Since when did I became Mrs. Choi?" I averted my eyes at her raising an eyebrow while asking with a sarcastic tone.