//Ten

Yuri POV

"Minjoo is also tutoring me in Basic Calcus,  but Yena wont spend a day without me so.." I tried to explain out.

"It's fine." I heard Chaewon respond giving out a weak smile.

What's with this atmosphere. It's too quiet no one is speaking up.

"Chaewon how do you do this?" Yena broke the silence by asking Chaewon how the problem was solved.

"Oh first you get the derivative of U, it should be written as DU. The second is DV, you have to integrate, it should be written as V." Chaewon clearly explained with all knowledge, no wonder she's the best student.

"Hold up." Yena slowly closed her eyes while taking a deep breathe.

Raising up both of her hands up in the air surrending her sould and herself to the God and Goddess of Math; mouthing "help me." to me.

Do I look like I can help her.

"Then substitute--" Chaewon continued while watching Yena screaming internally. "Shall we move to another table?" she suggested that took me and Minjoo by surprise.

I guess this is really uncomfortable and akward.

I diverted my attention to Minjoo who's secretly stealing glances at Chaewon.

Would look at Chaewon for seconds then quickly returning her to gaze to our lesson whenever Chaewon looks in our way.

Well.

"Chaewo--" I heard Minjoo trying to call out for Chaewon's attention but seems to fail.

"I'm sorry Yuri yah, I'm also having hard time with this one." Minjoo apologized as she fail to teach me with the single problem written on my module.

I guess it's really hard.

"It's fine Minjoo, we can just continue later." I weakly patted her shoulder and led her to the sala letting her rest on the couch.

"Yena let's buy food." I stood up and called out for Yena.

She happily went in my way and immediately laid her arm on my shoulder after leaving the house.

"Babe I'm dying of Basic Calculus, thanks for saving me." Yena whispered with cracked voice.

I dont actually had the plan to help her out. I just want to know what will happen to those two.

"Anytime." I replied giving out a genuine smile.

Minjoo POV

Too quiet. I stood up from the couch and simply tried to approach Chaewon without her noticing.

"Chae--" her phone suddenly rung out of a sudden.

She picked her phone up and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Chaewon?"

"Yes?"

"Everything's fine now."

"Oh, okay."

"I love you."

"Hm."

Did I heard that right? An I love you from someone? to Chaewon? Thru a call? Who would even dare to--.