It all started at a club part 1

2006

Ella's pov

Another Friday night alone... Yaaay!

I brushed my long blonde hair out of my face and looked at myself in the mirror.

I'm pathetic.

It's hilarious I dressed up for nothing yet again... Trying to pretty myself up hoping I'll get a call from someone

I'm waiting....

Uh what the hell, I'll text Randy

"Randy pick me up we're going to the club!"

To which he replied, "Has it ever occurred to you that maybe when you text me to get me to cure your boredom that I could be on a date?"

"Oh sorry," I replied

He replied "Yeah but she's a virgin sooo..."

"Oh Randy, so you'll pick me up at eight?" I replied.

"Yeah, but can I bring my friend Nick(Dolph)?" He said

"Sure," I replied

We talked for a little longer about random things and how he would escape the safe until I realized that it was 7:23

I gotta get ready!!!!

I ran to my closet and grabbed a short white one shoulder dress. It showed a lot of my back and went to the middle of my thigh. Randy bought this dress for me for my birthday.

If you're wondering what our relationship is, we're best friends. Not friends with benefits, just best friends. We have never actually dated slept together or even kissed. He is like my brother, but not really.

I combed my long blonde hair into a middle part and curled the tips.

I grabbed my nude stilettos and figured, since it was 7:55, I'd do my makeup in the car.

*Ding Dong*

Right on time!

"Randy!" I screamed.

I was so excited to see him. It's been soooo long.

"Princess!" He said in his deep raspy voice, "you look beautiful! I love your dress by the way!"

"Thank you," I stated kissing his cheek, "I'm glad you do!"

"Where'd you get it?" He asked.

"You." I stated giggling.

"Well let's get in the car" he said.

"K then." I said, "but let me get my makeup first."

"You don't need it." He said.

"Cute," I replied, "but I need it."

I ran back in the house then got my makeup.