Return

Ella's pov

"So when that happens, I come running down the ring." I said excitedly to Randy.

"That's probably the best idea you've ever had besides befriending me." Randy said making me laugh.

"But actually," I started, "I'm excited for this return because ever since Summer and Fandango broke up, I think Summer developed a crush for Nick. And I need to monitor her. I trust Nick, but I remember when she hit on Daniel, and Brie did not like that."

It is true though. Summer is a good friend but I really don't trust her. I am her only friend left in this industry. I don't want to end our friendship over a boy, but if she lays a hand on my Nick, I will happily end more than our friendship.

I will end her.

*ring ring* it was none other then Stephanie McMahon

"Hey Ella, how are you doing?" she asked.

I smiled and replied, "I'm doing very well thank you."

"Well I just called regarding the storyline you requested and I think it's a great idea!" She exclaimed.

"I didn't request a storyline." I said.

This is weird.

"Oh that's odd. Summer called and said you wanted a romance storyline between her and Nick. I thought it was weird though because I know you wouldn't just request a love storyline with your boyfriend that you weren't in. But I didn't think of that, because it was such a great idea. It can do so many things for all of you guys careers." steph exclaimed.

"I don't know," I said.

"It's okay if you don't want t-" Steph said but I cut her off, "I'll do it." I said.

And the line went flat.

What did I just get myself into?

But Summer.

Oh she's gonna get it.